Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2010-06-30

Slide @ Changi Airport T3

Zac went on a ride on the world's tallest slide in an airport during the last week of the June holidays. The 4 storey slide is located at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall (level 1). Zac just reach the min height requirement for the 12 m slide. Participants have to be 1.3m-2m to whiz down. For every $30 spent in a single receipt will entitle you to 2 tokens. We spent $60+ that day so he enjoyed the twist & turn 4 times :):):) It was really addictive & Zac could have just played non-stop ... ...
There is another smaller version which does not require min spend. Participants have to be 1.1-1.2m to play though. Amos met the height mark, however, he was afraid!! ;p
JANICE NG © 2009

Thank you, my first commentator
Wen

8 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Wen said...

i see the slides, my legs start shaking already..

Mariuca said...

WOW Jan, that is one tall slide! Quite scary looking, no wonder Amos was afraid ha ha! :)

Amel said...

WOW...Zac will soon be taller than me. I'm only 145 cm HE HE HE HE...That's a crazy slide! Not sure if I dare try it, either...

The Bimbo said...

I wanted to take!!! haha but I was so embarrassed cos all those queueing were kids.

Mummy Moon said...

wow, very tall slide... he is very brave, can play non stop some more! hehe

cre8tone said...

Wow! Really tall slide!

Chinneeq said...

so high!! Zac is soooo daring. Qiqi freaks out on low slides, especially the tunnel type where they can't see outside.

kkf said...

thats a very very tall slide!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape