Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-11

At the beach ...





Its been so long since I last cycle at ECP. The bicycle rental is cheaper on weekdays. Same price for 3 hrs compared to 1 hr for weekends. It comes with complimentary drinks too. We had so much FUN racing along the beach & sweating out :):)

36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Trinity said...

Oh how fun, Janice! Riding bike at beach... I can't ride bike, hihihi... I am a beach person! I love beach very much...

Look, your children were having fun playing sand... you are such a wonderful mom!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's true and my believe is always - why pay more, for something that could be paid less, just because its weekend?! That's unacceptable to me...seriously...

Farah Deen said...

wow! that looks and sounds like so much fun. It is great to cycle along the beach, but it is tiring as well. Cycling on the think beach sand is not too easy too right? looked like you were having fun building sand castle with your cute little boy there.

Juliana said...

wow..you and children have wonderful time...

Anonymous said...

u are so slim!!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Frankly, till now I still cant balance & control the bicycle well. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Its too crowded over the weekends & we pay the same price for an hr only ;p

J@n!ce said...

Farah : I got muscle ache the next day. *blush*. Time really passed quickly & I cant believe that we had spent 3 hrs ;)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : My boys love going to the beach. We usually return with so much dirty belongings to wash :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thank you. :)

eastcoastlife said...

aiyohhh... you came to ECP! I wasn't home also. haha....

Jackie said...

Oh Janice that does look like so much fun!!

I have a ton of pics that I need to get posted of things we have done while I have been with my daughter and grandkids.

But, my conection has been almost nothing. I am so surprised that it is working today!!

I have missed everyone so very very much...things have been kinda' tough.....but, we are working through it!!

I do so hope you will drop by soon!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/08/everything-changes-thanks-everyone.html

Love and hugs,
Jackie:-)))))

J@n!ce said...

ECL : LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks for visiting me again once your connection is up. Cant wait to see your family's photo ;p

chartao said...

it's ages since i ride a bicycle, think i might fall down..haha

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Nvm, drive car is better :)

Amel said...

Errr...what is ECP? HE HE HE HE...Glad to see you've had fun with the boys! ;-D

Chinneeq said...

can't wait for my boys to grow up like Zac and Amos now :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : ECP = East Coast Park ;p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I can understand but once they reached 3-4 years old. You cant help but thinking back of the busy days when you are still waking up so many times when they are younger :)

Farah Deen said...

when you are having fun, time simply flies.:)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

share a good a news.. i am getting married soon! :D

Unknown said...

What great fun, riding on the beach.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Im having a terribly busy day and now night, wish I was there at the beach right now. You are looking good as ever! :):):)

LZmommy said...

Wow! You a HOT Mama!
We love to go cycling on a weekday too! :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : That's so true we din even realized that time slipped in a blink :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Congrates to you. Thanks for sharing with me. Cheers :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Its actually a hot afternoon but its windy so cant really feel the heat. I din even realized that I got burnt until I came home. Sigh :(

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : So busy ah? Poor gal. You should take a walk by the beach to enjoy the serenity one of this days with B ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Thanks. Its less crowded & I will not panic so much with my lousy bicycle balancing... haha ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

it's been ages since my last cycling. Looks like a great day well spent! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

What a fun day at the beach. Playing in the sand is an activity that I miss doing with my son.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, I felt my leg muscle stronger after that. *blush*.... kekeke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : It is always a great effort to bring the kids to such outdoor. Got to bring along lots of water, clothing....then dirty & messy :(

Health Freak Mommy said...

Woot, you are a hot mama ;)

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Thanks *blush* ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape