Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-14

What to do on a HOT afternoon?

Its such a HOT afternoon. I'm thinking of where to bring the boys.... ....
Finally, decided to head for the pool ... ...


Amos learning his kicking with the help of a float ;p


They are happily playing with their own toys after a while.... ... :):)

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

chartao said...

it's always great to jump into the swimming pool in a hot day!!

Anonymous said...

i see the pool and feel so hot and wanna jump into it already

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, you've just been tagged! :)

oh, looks like you've been swimming quite frequent lately huh! i've only been swimming recently during my PD trip. I think it will takes months again before my next swim. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I'm back from the land of the flu.

Glad to see and the kids enjoying a refreshing swim.

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

thanks for ur well wishes! :)

btw.. exchange links? easy to navigate to ur site lorz.. hee :P

i link u liao

LZmommy said...

Yeah! Good idea to go to the pool when the weather so HOT! :)

kegler747 said...

What a cute family :) I like their swimsuit, I wish i had those when I was small. Is that the same water gun Zac used for watering the flowers? hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Precisely. Its the fastest way to cool down ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : haha, I can understand... its really so warm nowdays :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Not really lah. The last time when the boys played the submarine at the pool I wasn't in my swimming gear. I just sat beside to watch them ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Glad to hear that you are better now :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Thanks. Will link you too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Zac cant wait for the weekends to go again. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Sharp eyes you have. Yes, its the same one :):)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

It's so hot here that I feel like jumping in the pool too :D It sure looks like so much fun!

JK said...

Jan, that's so cooling and refreshing, eh? My children are bugging me to bring them swimming since tomorrow is the first day of school holidays.

Unknown said...

I wish there was a pool nearby my house. WAAAAH!

Mariuca said...

It is really HOT nowadays! Cannot stand la!

Btw, I have a tag for you! Click here to have some FUN! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Even just out from a shower will start to perspire in a while. Sigh :(

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Holiday start early in your country. Ours is on the first week of Sep for a week break :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : How I wish I have one just at my doorstep too ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Such hot weather added to the stress & frustration. Thanks for the tag :)

Mariuca said...

He he , easily can be in a bad mood yeah? No wonder I'm going through this iced lemon tea phase, so thirsty all the time cause it's hot hot hot right now! :):):)

Amel said...

SUCH GREAT FUNNNNN!!!! ;-D LOVE all the pics he he he...

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! that's the best thing to do in such terrible weather...you reminded me that I forgot to post a swimming event....thanks

my MIL was have warned that we are not supposed to visit the swimming pool during the 7th month....ahhhh...what the heck!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I kept feeling thirsty nowdays too. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : My mum used to remind me abt not getting near to the waters during the 7th month too. However, I think it would be fine if we keep a close lookout at the kids :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks :)

Farah Deen said...

ohhh that's just wonderful! what's better than to dip yourself in cold pool on a hot day? I am thinking of taking the kids for swimming coming weekend- if the weather permits. It rained today, so, maybe it's gonna rain more this week too.

J@n!ce said...

Farah : It started to rain again today at my side too. Looks like my boys kinda like going outdoors nowdays :)

Anonymous said...

The weather is hot recently. So nice can go for swimming~

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Definitely :)

Juliana said...

they enjoyed very much at the pool :D

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Hi janice how are u? Cute pics of you guys swimming. Anyway I just see a float like that at the store today and I wanna purchase one because they are on sale but I am not sure if my little guy is ready for it.. How old is your boys again? Mine is 1 1/2 yr. old I don't know if its safe enough for him.

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Hi janice how are u? Cute pics of you guys swimming. Anyway I just see a float like that at the store today and I wanna purchase one because they are on sale but I am not sure if my little guy is ready for it.. How old is your boys again? Mine is 1 1/2 yr. old I don't know if its safe enough for him.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : It started to get a little colder these few days. Thank goodness :)

J@n!ce said...

Em : I think Chance is still a little too young for that. You may want to consider getting him not arm pads or boat float for him to ensure his safety in the waters? :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape