Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-08-14

What to do on a HOT afternoon?

Its such a HOT afternoon. I'm thinking of where to bring the boys.... ....
Finally, decided to head for the pool ... ...


Amos learning his kicking with the help of a float ;p


They are happily playing with their own toys after a while.... ... :):)

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Leonard said...

it's always great to jump into the swimming pool in a hot day!!

wen said...

i see the pool and feel so hot and wanna jump into it already

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, you've just been tagged! :)

oh, looks like you've been swimming quite frequent lately huh! i've only been swimming recently during my PD trip. I think it will takes months again before my next swim. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I'm back from the land of the flu.

Glad to see and the kids enjoying a refreshing swim.

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

thanks for ur well wishes! :)

btw.. exchange links? easy to navigate to ur site lorz.. hee :P

i link u liao

LZmommy said...

Yeah! Good idea to go to the pool when the weather so HOT! :)

kegler747 said...

What a cute family :) I like their swimsuit, I wish i had those when I was small. Is that the same water gun Zac used for watering the flowers? hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Precisely. Its the fastest way to cool down ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : haha, I can understand... its really so warm nowdays :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Not really lah. The last time when the boys played the submarine at the pool I wasn't in my swimming gear. I just sat beside to watch them ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Glad to hear that you are better now :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Thanks. Will link you too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Zac cant wait for the weekends to go again. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Sharp eyes you have. Yes, its the same one :):)

Nick Phillips said...

It's so hot here that I feel like jumping in the pool too :D It sure looks like so much fun!

JO-N said...

Jan, that's so cooling and refreshing, eh? My children are bugging me to bring them swimming since tomorrow is the first day of school holidays.

Lian said...

I wish there was a pool nearby my house. WAAAAH!

Mariuca said...

It is really HOT nowadays! Cannot stand la!

Btw, I have a tag for you! Click here to have some FUN! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Even just out from a shower will start to perspire in a while. Sigh :(

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Holiday start early in your country. Ours is on the first week of Sep for a week break :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : How I wish I have one just at my doorstep too ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Such hot weather added to the stress & frustration. Thanks for the tag :)

Mariuca said...

He he , easily can be in a bad mood yeah? No wonder I'm going through this iced lemon tea phase, so thirsty all the time cause it's hot hot hot right now! :):):)

Amel's Realm said...

SUCH GREAT FUNNNNN!!!! ;-D LOVE all the pics he he he...

Angeline said...

Oh yes! that's the best thing to do in such terrible weather...you reminded me that I forgot to post a swimming event....thanks

my MIL was have warned that we are not supposed to visit the swimming pool during the 7th month....ahhhh...what the heck!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I kept feeling thirsty nowdays too. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : My mum used to remind me abt not getting near to the waters during the 7th month too. However, I think it would be fine if we keep a close lookout at the kids :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks :)

Farah Deen said...

ohhh that's just wonderful! what's better than to dip yourself in cold pool on a hot day? I am thinking of taking the kids for swimming coming weekend- if the weather permits. It rained today, so, maybe it's gonna rain more this week too.

J@n!ce said...

Farah : It started to rain again today at my side too. Looks like my boys kinda like going outdoors nowdays :)

keeyit said...

The weather is hot recently. So nice can go for swimming~

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Definitely :)

Juliana RW said...

they enjoyed very much at the pool :D

Em said...

Hi janice how are u? Cute pics of you guys swimming. Anyway I just see a float like that at the store today and I wanna purchase one because they are on sale but I am not sure if my little guy is ready for it.. How old is your boys again? Mine is 1 1/2 yr. old I don't know if its safe enough for him.

Em said...

Hi janice how are u? Cute pics of you guys swimming. Anyway I just see a float like that at the store today and I wanna purchase one because they are on sale but I am not sure if my little guy is ready for it.. How old is your boys again? Mine is 1 1/2 yr. old I don't know if its safe enough for him.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : It started to get a little colder these few days. Thank goodness :)

J@n!ce said...

Em : I think Chance is still a little too young for that. You may want to consider getting him not arm pads or boat float for him to ensure his safety in the waters? :)