Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-10-14

Zac's writing was published !!

Zac's chinese character writing practice was selected among a few to be published on the school's bulletin board (top row 2nd from the left) recently. I am so thrilled seeing his little effort get paid off. I showed it to him & encourage him to write better so that teacher will select his works. I felt that he is still not consistent enough in his strokes & the way he grasp the pencil though. He needs lots of patience & constant practice :):)

46 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Shemah said...

*claps for Zac*

The fact that he's trying is great enough. :) You must be one proud momma! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Shemah : Yes, he is trying very hard to learn his Chinese :)

kegler747 said...

Congratulations Zac! When I was young I always hope that my art works will be displayed in our bulletin board ;) Truly inspiring for a child that his work was recognized.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I was surprised the other day seeing his name on the board. Very motivating :)

LZmommy said...

Well done Zac! :) I 'zoom' in to have a closer look and his handwriting is great! :)

Anonymous said...

*clap clap clap* You MUST be sooooo proud of him! my heart would be pumping sooo hard if my boys' work were selected!

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Thanks. I saw some of the K2 kids can write really well & neat. I'm so impressed with them. I don't rem I can write that well when I'm in Kindergarten :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I'm so thrilled that I rushed home to tell Daddy abt it. LOL :):):)

Then, on my next visit.... I brought a camera to take that pic. *blush*

Farah Deen said...

congratulations little Zac! that's great, I have a lot of Chinese friends who can't write the Chinese characters and their children are better than them. I wish I could speak chinese, of course, writing is even a bigger advantage! Should really send my kids to a chinese school.

J@n!ce said...

Farah : I watched the variety show recently & was really impressed with an indian lady. She speaks in perfect mandarin. I'm so shocked to know that she is actually a Chinese teacher. wowow... *clap* :):)

Juliana said...

congrat, Zac. who knows if he become a writer someday...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well good for Zac :D I'm sure you're very proud of him ... tell him to keep it up.

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations to Zac. That's a great achievement.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, congratulations, Zac! Good job!! :) You must continue to work hard, k! *HUGZ*

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : That would be a long way to go. I hope he can excel in the area that he has interest :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Yes, he needs a lot of encouragement along the way. He can perform better that way :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : He has shown much improvement trying to learn his Mandarin from his once weekly Chinese Class. He can understand a lot of words now compared to mid of the year :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, Aunty Jean.... mummy started to give me spelling yesterday & she was so surprised that I managed to spell all the 5 words she tested me !! YAY :):)

Bobby Revell said...

Yay Zac! I want to learn Chinese too, maybe Zac will teach me...haha!

Mariuca said...

Janice, that is awesome! Good job Zac, here's a huge lolly for u today! Enjoy and keep on practicing like mommy says okay? :):):)

Mariuca said...

I came by yesterday Janice, but couldn't leave a comment, connection so slow, ages to open up ur comment box! So here I am today, happy Wednesday! :)

Anonymous said...

wah, congratulations Zac!! good job on the hard work!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Keep up the good work.

JK said...

Great job, Zac! Keep it up!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I really hope he could teach too. But at the moment, he seems to be teaching occasional "nonsense" (words we cant decipher !!) to Amos *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, Aunty Marzie. I'm so into learning spelling now. Mummy will give me 5 words to learn everyday :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for coming back again today to leave a commment. *hugs* :):)

J@n!ce said...

Wendy : Thanks. I never regret sending him to the Chinese class. Initially I was so worried that he will not be able to withstand the 1.5 hrs of chinese speaking lessons. I'm so relieved now that he actually enjoys his once weekly lesson :):)

J@n!ce said...

Utah : Thanks for dropping over :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thanks, I will continue to motivate him :)

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm back to let you know I have an award for you on my blog. Sorry I wasn't able to inform you sooner.

Leena said...

Good Job! ::thumbs up::

sting said...

well done Zac :-)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Welcome back. Thanks for the award :)

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Sting : Thanks for your visit & words :)

chartao said...

*3 cheers* this is one of the best encouragement for Zac to continue to work hard.

nice job Zac! :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Thanks so much for the "3 cheers" encouragement !! :)

Blur Ting said...

Well done Zac!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Thanks :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, congrates, Zac! you must keep up yr good works. And nvr get lazy, k! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, his recent writing was the chinese character for spoon. I thought he wrote very well too cos there were many strokes to it. I bought him a little ben 10 toy to encourage him. He was SOoooooo motivated :)

Chinneeq said...

wow...congrats to Zac! His mummy must be beaming proud of him :p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Yes, I'm very glad with his achievements. However, he is not very consistent. He wrote very badly last Sat, all his strokes were in a mess :(

darlene said...

wow...amazing...proud moment eh?...mummy

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : I'm really impressed with his achievements :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape