Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-11-07

Cherish & Love ... ...

How I love this bear at first sight!! I've got to bring it home... ... ...
My friend, Marzie is celebrating her 2nd blogversary with a special contest & is offering an adorable Mariuca teddy bear to one lucky Mariucan !

I told Marzie that I've got special reasons to want this bear ... ... as you can see from the pic below. I've got a whole cabinet full of Hard Rock Teddies. It would be so cool to bring LOVE home to play with my CHERISH. The latter is the only bear that is not from Hard Rock. She cant wait to have LOVE by her side this X'mas. That would be wonderful !! :):)


This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator

Thanks Carlo for being my first commentator here !! Congratulations !!

47 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

Wow! what a great collection that is, very unique. I have several Hard Rock Cafe stuffs like t-shirt and mugs but I don't really collect them. Do you have a Hard Rock Cafe Manila bear?

I'm the 1st to comment for 2x in a row! yey! ;) happy weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a really nice and big bear collection. Hope you win that one. Happy weekend.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Yay!! Congrates for being my first commentator. I thought I should have Hard Rock Cafe Manila but was surprised that I do not owe it :(

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks. I really hope so :):)

Anonymous said...

*jaw dropped* I NEVER knew you were a bear collector! Amazing! I have friends who are bear collectors too and they are a butch of nice, sweet, kind and lovable people! and I believe its a character for all bear collectors *wink*

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I've got over hundreds of the bear. I need to actually purchase 3 glass cabinets (S$600+) just to place them. LOL :):)

Bobby Revell said...

That's a great name Janice, I wish you luck in winning! Happy 2nd anniversary to Marzie too!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks. I've not been lucky at winning those pizes so I hope I could be happy this Xmas & bring Love home to meet Cherish :):)

kegler747 said...

Yes Janice, you should have one from the Philippines. When your husband went here for a business trip his hotel is just across the Hard Rock Cafe :) I love going to different HRC outside Manila as they always have Filipino bands as mainstay performers like their in Singapore, KL and Bali.

Mariuca said...

YAY! Janice and her HRC Teddies ha ha! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Sorry I'm late in coming by, just got up la Jan! Busy working till morning! :)

Mariuca said...

Ohhhhh he he...so now u need LOVE to add to ur collection eh? Def a good reason to bring the Mariuca Teddy Bear home woo hoo! The more the merrier right?? :):):)

Mariuca said...

And if LOVE goes to Singapore, there will def be more love and joy in ur home YAY!!!

Thanks so much for entering my contest Jan and for being a true Mariucan! Good luck to u too and I will list u with the rest of my contest entries now! :):):)

Farah Deen said...

oh my god! I am so impressive by your collection of teddies. I have a caninet full of teddies too, but nothing collectibles as such. they are all my daughter's bears.

you sure have a good reason to wanting to win this contest. good luck!

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Oh ya, he missed the chance to purchase it the last time he went over. There are a lot of Filipino bands here indeed :):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Precisely, the more the merrier. So cool if Love can be together with the rest of the teddies. So plllllllease choose me !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : YAY !! You thought so too !! I cant wait to know the results in Dec.... .... :):)

Amel said...

WOWWWWW!!! That's quite a collection you have there, Janice! Hope you win the bear! ;-D

The Bimbo said...

You have TONS of bears!!! WOW!!! I do hope you get this one to add on to your collection!

Jackie said...

Good luck for Amos and Zac!! :-))

Oh yes and hugs of course for all of (((((you)))))!!

WaterLearner said...

Good Luck in your attempt.

Nice Weekend!

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

the bear very CUTE!! :)

same same.. i will also opt for the one with the blue scarf over his shoulder :P

Dora said...

What a cute bear! How i wish i got one also when i celebrate my 1st blogversary...;)

Juliana said...

omg...you have plenty teddy bear. all cuteeeeeeeee...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. I've never been lucky at such contest but I hope I could really win this time. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I really hope so. That would be the coolest X'mas gift for me :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks, have a good week at work :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : I love it at first sight !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Dora : hehe, I will sure to participate if you get to have one :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Collections over the years..... ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, jan! i didnt know u hv this collection! that's alot of bear bear lar! i love!!! :))

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

CHERISH is so adorable!! sumore in pink color!! i love!!! :)

Farah Deen said...

Janice, it's gonna be a long wait- and I can't wait anymore. LOL

darlene said...

wow, what a fantastic collection, you need this one for sure..

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

morning jan! im trying my luck here to be yr FC in yr next post! when u are gonna post a new post ar? :)

anyway, Hv a great day! *HUGZ*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, Marzie's bear reminded me that I've yet to post my HRB collection. Its so overdue now. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's rite, its a gift from hubs a few years ago. It comes along with a nice bouquet of roses :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : That's rite, my neck getting longer.... ... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks for your support :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : hehehehe... I'm preparing for a new post now. It will be out before end of the week. ;p

eastcoastlife said...

Hope you win! You have so many teddy bears!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay, jan! im looking forward for yr new post. remember to gv me a buzz once it is out, k! :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks. I hope I can be lucky this time :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I'm surprised you did it. Congrates :)

2xMum said...

WOW!!! Lots of teddy bears!! Nice collection you have!

J@n!ce said...

WonderfulLife : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape