Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-12-08

IBM Family Day at Siloso Beach

My family was invited for the IBM Family Day recently. The event was held in the afternoon around 3pm. We reached there around 2pm but was surprised that there were limited parking left. As a result, a lot of walking to reach Siloso Beach (Sentosa).

As you can see from the photos, dark clouds started to appear & it rained just when its abt time for registration. Luckily, the boys catch some sand time before rushing them to shelter.




Zac kicked a few goals at the game stall & took home a few small gifts ;p
They were kind enough to offer gifts to Amos too though he did not kick in a single one!! How thoughtful of them to win the smile from my little boy :):)


These are what we had for dinner. All of us were starving when finally grab hold of the dinner packs around 7pm+ !!

It wasn't a great day for us cos of the long queue everywhere. Queue for food, for game stall & even the restroom :(
The boys were exhausted & cranky on the long ride home... traffic jams !! *sigh*

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator

Thanks Marzie for being my first commentator here !! Congratulations !!

30 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

CHOP!!

Mariuca said...

YAHOO!!!! Again I am FC ha ha ha!!!

Mariuca said...

This must be my lucky day, YAY me! :)

Mariuca said...

LOL!!! Thanks for the linky love Janice, first time Benji is my avatar for FC at anybody's blog ha ha! Some more u are afraid of big Benji! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Janice, I love seeing u looking all skinny at the beach la! Forever having fun in the sun, although this one was a rainy day. :):):)

Mariuca said...

I love the boys' outfits, so colourful! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You are so lucky to top 2 FC in a row lah !!
I love this avatar cos I rem I cant really figure out what it was the first time I saw it. I just know its something fluffy!! LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I hardly head out to the beach nowdays actually... cos I started to notice freckles appearing on me !! *sob*
I love the boys' outfit too. My helper got it for them during her holiday back to hometown. So thoughtful of her !!

Anonymous said...

Awww... I know how the 'happiness' turned into a cranky madness due to exhaustion.... the worse part is the adults are just as tired too....

Juliana said...

wow....it's fun seeing you play in the beach. In here we have cold :D if you have time, come to see our 4th wedding anniversary post.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i hate to Q too! it's just too exhausting! But i love seeing u & yr boys out in the beach. Looks so fun lar! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hey, hv you put down weight? you look skinnier now lar. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i am offering blog makeover service to the public now. Come and check it out, k! :)

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

Hope you have time to visit and see my new business Juliana‘s Bits & Pieces. Thanks

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Precisely, so tired after the event :(

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Its really costly to get those warm clothings for winter. I'm seeing my parents getting those outfit & accessories for their Japan trip. So ex !!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Those photos that I look fat I don't dare to upload. *blush*

So smart you start blog design. Help me leh !! :):)

Anonymous said...

That looks like it would be really fun. I cannot help but think why you would run for shelter when it rained. Isn't the whole point of the beach to get wet? I bet it was fun nonetheless.

J@n!ce said...

CAR : Its normal to run for shelter when it rained. Playing at the beach is just to past the time while waiting for the event to start. Its alright to get slightly wet at the beach but not all soaked up under the rain. The LONG queue at the shower room is the worst part !! Terrible :(

The Bimbo said...

:) Despite the queues I'm sure the boys enjoyed. It's common with such Family Day events... :)

Amel said...

GREAT FUN with the family! Now I'm HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY 'coz of the food pic...he he he he...

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hahaha... sure anot? But seeing these photos, i dont think you can be any fatter lor. Maybe you thought yrself look fat but others don't. :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I hope so too :):)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : haha... you love looking at food pic I know. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : If you have taken a look at those pic of me 7 years ago. Its fat now loh. I cant fit in a single blouse or pants or skirt I used to wear to work before marriage. Sigh !!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for the awards, so nice to receive it from you :):)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos.Thanks for sharing.

J@n!ce said...

BCF : Thanks for visiting :)

eastcoastlife said...

It must be so fun for the kids! Children love such activities. Hope you are not too tanned by the scorching sun. :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Not much sun cos its late afternoon & cloudy day :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape