Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-30

Wordless Wednesday : What are they doing?



57 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Hmmm...waiting for mermaids? HE HE HE HE HE HE...

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Baptize the baby?

WaterLearner said...

They sent out some wishing items and it's supposed to come back at this time.

Pretty Life Online said...

Happy WW! Hope you visit mine too...

LadyJava said...

What are they doing Janice??

Mariuca said...

Waiting for the fishermen to come home! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : You're so imaginative. I hope to see one too :)

ellen b. said...

They all look like they are focusing on something together...but I have no clue what.
Happy ww

J@n!ce said...

Ling : I think its the baptism ceremony too. :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Wishing items....That's interesting. I thought the baby is going through the baptism process :)

J@n!ce said...

PLO : Happy first wedding anniversary to you :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : hmmmm.. I'm not too sure but I thought its the baptism ceremony for the new born baby which a lady is holding in her hands. I think they are christains :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : LOL.... so many pple waiting for the fisherman ah...Thanks for making a guess. Mebbe you are right also. I don't actually know the correct answer :)

J@n!ce said...

Ellen : Thanks for your visit :)

SandyCarlson said...

Waiting for their ships to come in, I guess!

CK Ng said...

Ship watching! Happy
WW! :)

kegler747 said...

Hi Janice! sorry for just visiting now. Been busy here at the office :)

Let me guess where this picture was taken... Palawan Beach or Siloso Beach in Sentosa? :)

I guess they are just a group of tourists want to take a picture of the harbor of Singapore as they are all faced to one direction so I guess they don't care taking a picture of themselves rather just the bay :)

amei79 said...

Waiting the tsunami to come...lolz
seem like illegal foreigners awaiting ship to escape...

Anonymous said...

what a great capture! happy WW.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Sending God or Recieving God (those chinese prayers)?

They spot sea monster??? heeheee

J@n!ce said...

Sandy : Thanks for the guess, but I think unlikely cos no ship will be able to come in from there :)

J@n!ce said...

CK II : Possible ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for coming over despite being so busy...

Actually, I've no idea what they are doing too. I took the pic of them at ECP last weekend. My guess is the baptism for the newborn baby :)

J@n!ce said...

Amei : Lol... you are so funny ;)

J@n!ce said...

Tegdir : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Napaboaniya : haha... sea monster in broad daylight, very scary leh !! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are out of nowhere, he-he.

J@n!ce said...

Raquel : Thanks for coming over. I've voted for you :)

emilayusof said...

They saw a shark? LOl!

Anyway, I have an award for you:
http://emilayusof.com/?p=1062

J@n!ce said...

Emila : hehe... I would like to see a shark here too. Thanks for the cute award :)

Blur Ting said...

I think it's baptism too.

J@n!ce said...

Blur : We could be correct :)

chartao said...

well, i think a high possibility of baptism ceremony, can see a baby in the woman hand!

dun tell me waiting for tsunami?? haha

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, they're waiting for Genie King to come so they can wallop the fellow for not granting my wishes till this very day ... LOL!

By the way, you have an award waiting to be picked up. Better hurry before it's all gone ...

FL Sam said...

My guess also a baptism ceremony. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... i didnt even see the baby.. i was going to say that they just saw two containers crash out on the open water...LOL

Anonymous said...

Baptism!! :)

Juliana said...

I think watch ships ;)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, high possibility of baptism... cannot be waiting for tsunami lah... you thought reheasal ah !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nick : hahaha... they could be waiting for the GK to appear out of the water... :):)

Thanks for the award. I'm a blogging mentor now cos Nick says so :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : I think so too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : haha, thanks for your guess ;p

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Same guess too ;)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Wah, they will need binoculars to watch from there then, its a bit far ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like they are waiting for the ship to come near the shore.

My WW is up too.

Anonymous said...

hello janice. i am YK, blurting's 15 going 16 year old son...i fell in lvoe with this music...the instrumental version of...hmm..only you by yazoo? haha. if by any chance do u think he could send it to my mom? thank you :D. see you soon.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, it is a a baptism ceremony. My baptism was by the sea too. It symbolises rebirth from water because man was first born of water from the womb.

Mariuca said...

Janice!! They are waiting for the rescue boat!!!! Lolz... second try... how? You also don't know the answer? ;)

Jeanne said...

i think they wait to the ship :)

J@n!ce said...

YK : Awwww, that makes you the youngest reader to my blog ah....Thanks for coming over & enjoying the music here. I will let your mummy know. :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thanks for the info. I think that's the most complete piece of answer. I din know that you are a christain :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Sorry, I only took the pic & left the scene running after my boys. I think MT just could be right abt the answer there :)

Blur Ting said...

Thanks Jan! YK will be very happy :-) He loves tinkling on his keyboard and learning new pieces. Why didn't I ever think of Richard Clayderman before!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Nice to know that YK is so musically inclined. Good for him :)

Sam Chan said...

Must be baptism. Your label already give the hint... prayers

Blessings
Sam Chan sharing ways of learning Mandarin using his new blog

J@n!ce said...

Sam : That is what I thought...I don't actually know the correct answer... keke ;p

Johnny Ong said...

i guess that it was a water baptism goin on. mine was done in a river abt 30 minutes drive from KL

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape