Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-26

Canadian Pizza for lunch

We ordered the Canadian Pizza 2-4-1 (2 for the price of 1) for lunch during the 4th day of CNY as we expected most of the eateries will be crowded with people.
We had 10" hawaiian & BBQ Chicken. Cost S$23.90 for home delivery.
We were all starving by the time the warm pizza arrived.
The 4 of us gobbled down the pizza with mins....haha :D

\



I think the 3 men prefer the hawaiian, for me.... both were yummy !!


32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Chinneeq said...

Janice, QQ doesnt know how to appreciate pizzas :(

Anyway, there is a domino game for you here :)
http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=1646

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks, I got the same tag from Trinity too :)

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWW...now I'm craving for pizza from the kebab resto near here.

LOVE the pics. Amos is SO CUTE HE HE HE HE...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I'm not really a pizza lover but on a hungry day like that.... The pizza looks really palatable... yum yum :)

bokjae said...

Hey I've got an Award for you and your boys! http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-february-award.html

darlene said...

Janice this is way too funny....cause i made my post today...PIZZA day.....what a hoot....cept you are a day ahead of me...hee hee....great minds...pizza is such a comfort food, yet sooo bad for us....yet we must endulge ....lol

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Thanks for the award :)

WaterLearner said...

You boycotting Pizza Hut now after that experience with small pizza huh?

Sorry for not dropping by much. Busy .. as you know ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Such a coincidence again :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : We have one outlet here, been seeing it for so many yrs... finally get to try it. Not too bad I should say :)

chartao said...

come to think of it, it's been some time i ate pizza and the last time was a no good pizza hut in HK last October 07!

Canadian Pizza i think only ate once! forget how it tasted already!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

YUM ....why is it Canadian pizza????

Mariuca said...

Boy's fave is Hawaiian too. :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Usually we will think of Pizza Hut when crave for Pizza. That's why this is only the first time I tired only. Not too bad lah !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Not too sure how the name derive also... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Wow, looks like hawaiian is still most of the pple's long time favourite. What abt you? :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice, I'm happy to see you had a good pizza experience (especially after your pizza hut mishap)! I like BBQ pizza, but not with pineapple!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

canadian pizza, besides domino, hv always been our first choice when it comes to home delivery. I am with the boys, i prefer hawaiian too! extra pineapples please! :)

Juliana said...

hmmm..yummy. Hi Janice, i finished tag from you. Can you check at my blog. Thanks

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : LOL, you still rem the mishap over at Pizza Hut.... thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Another vote for hawaiian... wow, extra pineapples somemore... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, will be over yours :)

Jeanne said...

hmmmmm pizza?? yummy :)

Trinity said...

I want pizza noooowwww!!!

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : Yummilicious :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Faster go grab :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Janice, just dun try the tandorri pizza from them. It was a nightmare!! *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Napa : Thanks for telling me this. I will take note of that :)

LadyJava said...

Janice.. I can't recall if this is the same company but are they the one that offered buy one get one more free pizza or something?? And if that company...i love... super delicious.. i dare say better than PH!

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks yummy! My hubby and I love eating pizza but Yohan is still hesitant to try it.

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Yes, this is the company that offer buy 1 get 1 free. Unless there is another one that does the same? PH is really ex lah.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : My boys are just the opposite, they love eating pizza. However, hubs & I don't really fancy... weird ah...;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape