Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-21

Zachary's 1st Meme : 8 Random Facts

Zac has been tagged by Yohan, son of Rachel.

It's Zac's first meme and I'm so excited to share these 8 random things about him ...

Zac's 8 Random Things ...

I. I like to do stretching exercises.


2. I have been listening to my mum playing mahjong since I was young. I can stuck up mahjong tiles pretty well.


3. I turned 4 years old on Oct 2007


4. I love the beach, water splash, adventurous rides and cycling.



5. I like Thomas The Train.


6. I love my family : my daddy, my mummy & my little bro, Amos.


7. I love to eat strawberry & ice-cream.


8.I want to be a model when I grow up.


On behalf of Zac, I would like to tag the following :
1. Jesse - her gal, Cassie
2. Juliana - her boy, Jason
3. Emila - her boy, Yassin
3. Chin Nee - her gal, Qi Qi
4. Pauline - her son , Timothy
5. ECL - her son, James
6. Kexin - her son, Zachery
7. Blur Ting - her son, YK
8. Sweetpea - her son, Aidan
9. Cendrine - her gal, Zann
10. Trinity - her son, Cliff

28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

AWWWW...I LOVE them all...and he can be a model indeed 'coz he's handsome he he he...

And Superman Amos looks as though he was having SO MUCH FUN with that cape!!!! AWWWW...SO VERY CUTE! ;-D LOVE all the pics...

Sorry I can't write comments on individual posts...I don't have much time to blog anymore these days. OK, now I'm STARVING he he...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Why are you so starving? What time is it over your side? LOL :)

Thanks for coming over besides so busy .... muackkkks :)

Trix said...

aWWWWW..Zacs first meme,you must be so excited,lol.I see he likes to do his stretching excercises with his mommy, and ride on Daddys back!!Just like Cassie he likes his strawberries and he looks so sweet as he gets a little bigger , he is such a handsome little boy now !! Thanks for including Cassie in this one,I shall do it for her,lol.Have fun,Janice :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you Janice and Zac for doing this meme.

I see that Zac and Yohan both love Thomas the Tank Engine. What a coincidence, Yohan has a similar photo playing with mahjong tiles. :)

Zac is a little adventure seeker. It's wonderful that you always expose him to new and interesting places.

Juliana said...

thanks for this tag, Janice. I will do it asap. First i must looking all Jason's photos :D I also little bit busy for packing to Jakarta in few weeks now. Yippie...

emilayusof said...

Thanks for the tag, Janice and Zac! Mine is up already: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1150

Blur Ting said...

Oh, he's such a loving boy. You have a good son :-)

Thanks for tagging YK. I'll get him to do the meme soon!

daphne said...

so sweet! hhehe.. love the part about him wanting to be a model. Think he will make a great one-so photogenic.

Anonymous said...

wah! mahjong player and model to be..cool!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yohan & Zac has some similiarities I can see now. Hugs to the 2 boys :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : This is so fun that I just have to do it when I receive it from Rachel. Cant wait to see your lovely Cassie's stuff :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : You're going to Jakarta? You must be really excited. Have fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Wow, that's fast... will be over yours now :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : So YK will be doing it himself? How great :)

J@n!ce said...

Daphne : hehe... thanks... hope he could make it :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : LOL... that's rite :)

Trinity said...

this is cute meme.. :-)

I love point number 6!! so cutee!! I hope your dream comes true to be a model, handsome boy!!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Cant wait to see yours too :)

Chinneeq said...

thanks a lot, Janice. So nice u written this tag....

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : When you free then do it for Qi Qi :)

JK said...

He's a wonderful boy. Nice tag.

This is for you:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/another-valentines-day.html

J@n!ce said...

jo-n : Thanks, let me check it out :)

kegler747 said...

Nice to get to know more about Zac... Definitely Amos will follow in the next post to come :)

Bobby Revell said...

Your sons are bloggers already! I want to be a model when I grow up too...haha!!!

Trinity said...

wowwwww.... so many!! Yesterday we went shopping as well but I only got 1 shirt and 1 trouser for my hubby.. I really can't shop for myself.. :-P

by the way, the tag for Cliff is up.. ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I hope to write something about Amos too. That would be fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I think I will pass this blog to them in future.. keke ;)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Ok, will be over to check it out :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape