Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-06-17

Amos' first hair cut at the salon

I brought Amos for his first hair cut at the salon yesterday....
The whole episode was a bit dramatic !!
He was ecstatic when he saw the car in the salon, he wanted to board it immediately :)

Amos was totally engrossed in his ride :)


Cheeky boy smiling blissfully at the camera & then quietly watching Barney as the hair stylist worked on his fine hair :)

A few mins later....

My little prince started to yawnzzzzzzz.... obviously tired & needed the afternoon nap !!

Look at his sulken face, such a contrast to the elated expression we see earlier...

He cannot stand it anymore & burst into tears. He was partly angry bcos he wasn't able to see his hands on the wheels with the cloth covering him... haha.... :)
Luckily, it was also done by then *phew*

I brought him outside the salon & he saw the kiddy ride. Kids are really easy to pacify aren't they?

Jolly Amos once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe :):):)

46 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

he considered behave well. Only that he was too sleepy. My son cried a lot during the first few times

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I thought he will start to struggle the moment the hair stylist start to use the shaver. Overall, he behave well that's true & only cried bcos he was too sleepy :):)

Trinity said...

LOL, Amos looks cute... this post is cute with Amos' different expressions

*hugs*

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Amos is always full of expression. He still remembered that he sat on the car & cried when I asked him now :)

kegler747 said...

At least he tried to be brave and not to cry even for a while :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Janice, could be so kind as to tell me where this salon is?

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

haha, cute little boy. at least the stylist was able to finish the haircut.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, this salon is so cool! kids can sit on the ride while the stylist do their magical cut! im sure chloe would love this. But usually, i'll trim off her bangs at home. She's very good at letting me cut her bangs. She'll close her eyes and stay still until i ask her to open. Then she'll say "ok" and then smiled. :)

amos look so cute lar!! *HUGZ* :))

Jean Chia

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : He is trying to control his tears due to his tiredness...haha :)

Too tired to cry basically... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : I'm so worried that he cannot co-operate. Luckily the experienced stylist was really fast with his hands :) *phew*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : This time round, its slightly more costly than last mth when I brought Zac for the hair cut. I think I will continue to cut for them . Let them experience salon once can already.... hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Its at SuperCut :)

Mizohican said...

hehehe he looks so adorable!!!!
:-) Even I used to cry a lot when I was a baby and my folks take me to the barber. Ah those good ol days :)

Juliana said...

wow..jason loves cut hair like that hi hi hi...too bad in here, we can not find like that in here. Only when we were in Jakarta

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Kids just dislike to get their hair done aren't they. We adults love to visit the salon to get our hair nicely done up... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : So you will have to cut his hair yourself? :)

Anonymous said...

Where is supercut?

LZmommy said...

Ohhh! He's cute! And you were able to capture his different face expression. Overall, I think he did pretty good for the first time :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : There is quite a few Super Cut in Sg. The one I went to is in Sengkang :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Yes, I like to take pictures of him. I thought he behaved well for the first time too :)

bokjae said...

Yeah! I can still remember the times when my mom took me for hair-cut I cried too! Hey I've got an Award 4 U! Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Thanks for the award :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, miss u la woman! I've been very busy this whole week, but am here now. :)

I hope my kid/s (whenever la!) will be easy to pacify also he he he!!

Don't cry Amos, Aunty Marzie brought u a huge lollipop! Enjoyzzzzz! ;)

chartao said...

Oh, now its Amos turn!!

but Zac is more steady!

haha!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Finally see you here. Wow wow, I cant wait for the day you tell me its true that you are having your own kid lah !!

Thanks for the lolli for Amos :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, Amos turn now. Zac is older now & able to handle it better :)

WaterLearner said...

Little Handsome boy. Very easy to please too!

Mariuca said...

He he he...wait for the day la, I'm also waiting ha ha ha!! :)

Am here to drop off Mariuca for the day Janice! :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : He can be easy to please at times. So you know what to do when you get to meet him? :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the drop. Will be over yours :)

Amel said...

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...Sorry but I can't help laughing! I'm glad you managed to make him smile again hi hi hi...Of course, you're the Mom. Mom knows best! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Kids need a little of the sweetening here & there & they will be fine ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm sure Amos will get used to it and will look forward to visits at the barber.

Yohan enjoys watching videos at the kiddie salon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! *Muack*

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : He still rememebered that he cried at the salon bcos he was tired. So funny. I asked him if he want to go again. He nodded :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : No problem :)

levian said...

haha oh my !!
kids are so much more emotional.
the haircut looks rather cool on him !! :D

J@n!ce said...

Levian : Yes, their mood swing is really unpredictable ;p

Anonymous said...

Wow Amos is having a cool hairstyle now :)
Really a cute post. I like all the pictures, very expressive and cute.

J@n!ce said...

Cute ecards : Thanks for your visit & your kinds words :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yeah, it's a good experience for them. you're such a thoughtful mom, jan!

Jean Chia

Farah Deen said...

I absolutely love this idea of saloon for kiddies and having such cool things for the kids to enjoy. here. kids would be seated on a high stool- not fun at all! which was why my son hates saloon. I am sure he wouldn't mind getting his hair cut every week if we had saloons like this in Malaysia! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks *blush*

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Its a good biz idea to start off a salon for kids in Malaysia. Don't you think so? :)

Anonymous said...

how cute! =D

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape