Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-06-03

Zac's FIRST hair cut at salon

I've been trimming Zac's hair since he was born.
Recently, Zac followed me to my salon and he gladly agreed to trim his hair there. It was his first time having his hair cut by a hair stylist.
He was so excited....He chose to sit on the motorbike and watched barney as the hair stylist worked on his hair :)



Within mins, a neat cut !! Zac must be feeling so "light & cooling" , he kept looking at himself in the mirror obviously pleased with the new hair look !! :):)


He asked me when he can come back again. This was a contrast abt a year ago when he was so afraid of getting his hair trimmed outside ;p

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Such a well behaved boy :D I remember the first time I took my boy for his first ever hair cut ... He just couldn't keep still. He was so uncomfortable and was cranky ...

These days, thank god, he enjoys having his hair cut! :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I can relate cos Zac was also struggling to get off the chair back then. I'm glad he had overcome his fear & enjoy a nice hair cut now :)

Blur Ting said...

So cute and adorable :-)
What a cool salon too! A special section for kids!

Blur Ting said...

So cute and adorable :-)
What a cool salon too! A special section for kids!

chartao said...

what...leng zai!!

very cute kids salon lei...sit on motorcycle cut hair wor!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : That's rite, I always passed by the place hoping my boys will sit on one of the "chair". My dream really came true yesterday :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : It is much cheaper than I expected :)

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWW look at his HAPPY face he he he he...;-D Glad to hear it's MUCH cheaper than you expected! GOOD BOY!!! :-)))

Agnes said...

wow...so good hor can trim hair and watch Barney! Now i trim my son hair at home too. here those barber dun know how to trim and when i go back during summer time will bring my son to salon to trim nicely ..haha..

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That's rite, its cheaper than I expected. Looks like I cant save on his hair cut now. Its so easy to wash his hair now.... hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : Those quick thinking biz minds really know how to please the kiddos with those kiddish rides n shows :)

kegler747 said...

Wow! Zac now looks like a "little" big man with his new haircut :) I know that girls would love his new look, hehehe.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : LOL... its really cooling now. I had an easy time washing his hair compared to earlier :)

Anonymous said...

Hai Janice..thank you for your visit. My daughter would love to go with you :)

Mariuca said...

Wah the hair salon looks really cosy and fun, no wonder Zac didn't mind getting a haircut! Good boy Zac!

NafaSg said...

Wow he's so charming now after the haircut. And he sure feels more comfortable now that his hair is shorter! Good for him! But be prepared, Jan. With that clean and neat haircut, little girls might be knocking at your door asking for his phone number! Hehehe. ;p

Unknown said...

He's becoming a big boy now. I like that cute smile of his.

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : LOL !! Luckily I bring along my boy to the salon, else wouldn't know that he actually is able to sit still on the chair already :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Kids just love it when they can have fun. The motorbike looks awesome, some more can watch video at the same time. How cool :)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Zac sweat a lot, I bet he felt so much more comfy with the hair cut now :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : haha, thanks :)

Jamy said...

Thanks for coming abroad to my blog. Yeah its 1 year old my blog.

Oh your hubs bought u 4 leaf clover ah..it was about to ask you bout that. Is it kinda famous, Julie Roberts in Spore?

I am glad that I have it. I wear it everyday and get my good luck soon. I wanna see how i create miracles in my life. That's same meaning with ur blog name. This is a miracle....Great!

Jamy said...

Btw, ur Zac looks so CUTIEEEEEE!!!

eastcoastlife said...

I don't know why little kids are so frightened of having their hair cut. I wish there was such fun barber shop when my son was younger.

Farah Deen said...

Janice,
Thanks for dropping by...waaaahhhh Zac looks so happy with his new hair style! I actually am very impressed with the saloon, never have seen a saloon with a special section for the kids, and sitting on a bike like that...how super cool! My eldest is 3 and he's been going to the saloon for the last 6 months now. We used to get his hair cut at home, but now, he wants the professional too! I wish there's saloons like the one Zac went to in Penang!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Good boy, zac! :)
He's one happy customer huh! :) The salon looks so cozy with the yellow furniture!

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : I've got one from Julie Roberts, but the disney one is from another shop in Orchard Road :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I think they dislike the sound of the shaver & the hair bits that get on their skin ;p

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Looks like I cant save extra bucks trimming hair for my boys now cos Zac just love his new cool look. He wants to visit the salon again... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, one satisfied little customer :)

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Wow very cute... i bet he like it co'z the saloon is nice too for kids.

J@n!ce said...

Em : He enjoys sitting on the bike :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! im here to give Zac a lolli for being such a good boy at the saloon! :) and here's another lolli for Amos (just in case he'll get jealous!).

Juliana said...

when we were in Jakarta, Jason also cut hair in salon like that. But Jason sit in the car....:D

LZmommy said...

Zac look so good with the new haircut!
Seems like he has overcome the fear to the salon :)

The Bimbo said...

WAH what a cool place to get a haircut! Which reminds me I need one soon too. hahaha Maybe I should find such a cool place too! Last time my mom used to cut my hair for me... until she cut my ear one day... :P

Long time no see Janice! Hope everything's good!

emilayusof said...

It shows in his face that he likes the cut! Handsome!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks. Zac deserveed the lollipop. He did not cry when we brought him for flu jab yesterday morning :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : There is a car version too at the salon but its way too small for Zac I think. It would be perfect for Amos. Will bring him over maybe next week :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Yes, even till now he still feels proud of his new hair cut... keke ;p

Trinity said...

wah you can trim his hair well then! I thought he got his hair trimmed in a salon all this time!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Oh thanks. I hope I could still continue to save on that but my boy prefers to visit the salon now....haha :D

Stefen said...

Eh? Motorbike inside salon? haha...
He seem to enjoy himself :)

Heart of Rachel said...

He looks twice as handsome with his new haircut. Yohan loves watching Barney too at the kiddie salon. He loves sitting down on one of the cars.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape