Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-04-29

WW : My little Mr Cool ... ...



My helper bought the funky glasses for Amos a few weeks ago after his persistent request. No wonder he likes his "Auntie" (helper) so much cos she dotes on him !!
This morning I saw him wearing it & sat down in a stylo position. See his hand on his leg & acting cool? haha... I try to make him laugh but he just remain silent !!

Oh well, that's my little Mr Cool... ... :):)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Life Ramblings

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Life Ramblings said...

funky glasses could be a fun accessory for kids. thanks for visiting.

Happy WW!

Monica said...

Woot Amos! That's what I call stylo.. ;-)

LEon said...

he's cool!

Nessa said...

What a pose! He can be a good model :)

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

all boys are cool in their shades

Mariuca said...

Amos oso knows how to pose Janice!! Love those shades on him ha ha!

Mariuca said...

So cute that u tried to make him laugh Janice!

Shey said...

LOL! He's super cute! Way cool, little guy!

:)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

aiyoh! He's looking way too cool!! I foresee a chain of girls will be surrounding him when he grows up! :P

J@n!ce said...

LR : Thanks !! FC, congrats :):)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : I cant make him to laugh so I thought I better take a shot of him. Luckily, he still maintain that look while I sourced for my camera ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Better don't get near to him, he will bite you. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : Amos is too cheeky, he hardly can keep still in a position for so long. Today is exceptional :):)

J@n!ce said...

T & T : Yes, you are right ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm so playful, I try to joke with him & make him laugh, but he just wasn't trick by me ;)

J@n!ce said...

Shey : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : wahahahaha.... I'm really afraid then!! ;)

Life Ramblings said...

thanks for the linky love Janice.
i'm happy to be your FC.

Best wishes to you.

Enchie said...

ooohhh!!! nice you have a hsansome little fellow there mommy! watch out for girls!

Juliana RW said...

wow...he is really COOL ^__^

J@n!ce said...

LR : You are welcome. Thanks for coming over again :)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : OK, I will be extra careful. Hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks :)

Angeline said...

Too cool, too cool! Maybe that's why the weather today was so good! *wink*

Andrea said...

He is very cool indeed! Great shades! :)

Merryn said...

Wowwy! now he sees everything blue! cool! :)

Liza said...

Cute and really cooool!

FL Sam said...

Hi Janice, it has been quite awhile that I do hopping and add comments. Today a bit free and stop by at your blog. Wow,Amos can be an actor when he grow up. :)

Agnes said...

he is really cool!!

lilyruth said...

Wow he looks like a litle movie star, ha ha .. He truely is cool or should I say Little Mr. Cool. Smile. I also want to comment on your site here it sure is fixed up nice it really looks good I have not seen a blog like this before its so unique. Good job on it whoever made it did a fantastic work of art. If you wish to FOllow Me Im @lilruth on twitter

little prince's mummy said...

Handsome little Mr. Cool!~

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : You are so humorous !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Andre : Thanks for visiting & your kind words ;)

J@n!ce said...

Merryn : That's true !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Liza : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Glad to see you back. Hope you are always free than can visit me more often ;p

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : He is so vain & even put his glasses on his head ;)

J@n!ce said...

Lilyruth : Thanks for much for your sweet words. I will visit yours in a while :)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : He need his shade on sunny days!! LOL ;)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

Cool spec. looked like the one in terminator 2 movie. Hee :P But cuter version.

I updated my bloggie on the Taiwan trip le :)

Cheers!

Amel's Realm said...

Oh dear...now he looks like a model!!!!! :-))))

J@n!ce said...

Terence : Ok, will be over to take a peep ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Wow, model!! ;P

Limoeg said...

Hi I surfing in net and find your blog.Just want to tell you that it's making very very well and your kids are wonderful and cool:))))))