Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-05-25

Instant Singapore Laksa !!

I'm actually quite a lover for instant noodles. Recently, I bought this new flavour from Myojo. Its Singapore Laksa !!

Not bad, I like it !! :):)

JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

26 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

Oh yay, yummy after midnight snack here today Janice!

Mariuca said...

I've never tried this one janice , sure looks tempting! :)

Pia said...

oh, can't do that, i'll have a throbbing headache ache after. that's how i am with instant noodles.

Juliana said...

Looks very delicious, Janice.

cre8tone said...

Never try this, but it looks yummy!~

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : A simple dish to whip up on a lazy day :):)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Yippee, I expected only noodles but my helper added so much ingredient for me. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Serious ah!! Must be those chemicals used to make it. :)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : My first time n I quite like it :)

Mariuca said...

Im sure u added stuff inside right? Like egg and what not, not sure if we have this here tho, haven seen it so far, but it does look yum!

Amel said...

I LOVE Laksa and I miss my Mom's laksa!!!

jacss said...

yeah...we all like instant noodles :( esp. laksa, tomyam my favourites!
sadly the less healthier is always more tastier...sigh :)P!!

Mibebepreciosio said...

Janice, I'm also an instant noodle lover :)p
1 of my favourite is Myojo Abalone Chicken & top it up with FORTUNE Limplets, its so yummy. Another 1 is Maggi Curry Noodle with lots of chilli padi & an egg.

Angeline said...

yippee! got new flavour to try liao....

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, I usually will add a simple egg to the noodle but I think my helper added vege, tau pok & fish cake on top of it !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Mum's cooking is definitely the best. For a lazy mum like me (haha!) instant is the most convenient !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jaccs : I love Tom Yam too :)~~~

J@n!ce said...

Lynn : Yes, Myojo Abalone Chicken & Maggi Curry are two of my long time favourite too. What's FORTUNE Limplets? I've not tried it before !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Its a bit saltish so try not to add the whole packet of sauce :)

Monica said...

it looks so delicious, Janice. yum! yum!

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Yes yummy laksa on a cooling day :)

kkf said...

looks yummy!!!

J@n!ce said...

KKF : I hope Dash gets well soon :)

Heart of Rachel said...

I also like having instant noodles every now and then.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Junk food taste best !! haha :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape