Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-06-02

Air Flown Dumplings from Saint Honore

We used to have Saint Honore Cake Shop many years back. I still rem my mum will queue up to get their egg tart. She will usually purchase them in a dozen. Its been so long since they move out of Singapore.

I'm surprised to see dumplings so nicely wrapped up & presentable from them... .... all the way from Hong Kong!!

The shape of the dumpling is more of a "right angled traingle" rather than those we usually see over here :)

Besides the meat, there are salted egg & peanuts. The whole combination is unique cos I hardly see the latter in a dumpling :)

The taste ... ... SUPERB !! :):)

JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Monica

15 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Monica said...

Good Morning Janice! ;-)

Monica said...

I love dumplings! hmmm...looks really yummy! *drool*

jacss said...

air flown??? wow they r indeed special, good that the taste didn't dissapoint you!!

Amel's Realm said...

They look yummy...me want some he he he he...

little prince's mummy said...

Yummy!

Nick Phillips said...

Wah air flown dumplings. They must be something else ya :D

I love dumplings btw.

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Good Morning, Monica. I love dumplings too. I still have 2 in the fridge but they are not airflown ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jacss : I was a bit worried that the taste might not suit me but it was quite close to those we had over here :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Have you eaten dumplings before. We usually had it during this time of the year :)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Yes, its good!! :)~~~

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I like the packaging & really cant bear to peel it open :)

Nessa said...

Looks pretty, the packaging! Reminds me of mooncake boxes :)

Wish I could taste them, looks yummy though.

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : You are right, it does resemble those mooncake packaging. Clever !! :):)

Heart of Rachel said...

They must be really good.

wen said...

i havent had a good one this yr!