Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-09-01

Happy Teacher's Day

Thank you to teacher Geraldine & teacher Reena for your patience & guidance to Amos & Zac respectively :):)


33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

chartao said...

Happy Teacher's Day to Amos and Zac's teachers!!

Surely the boys are enjoying the day off. :P

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi janice, amos & zac! :)

wah the flower looks so cute! and what's the other two things beside the flower?

J@n!ce said...

Jean : The other 2 are towel wrapped up like a strawberry cake. So sweet right? ;)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Thanks. Its actually Sep 1 week term break now. So the boys get to enjoy a week of school holiday ;p

Amel said...

HAPPY Teacher's Day! I also need to remember to thank my teachers...even if I can't say it to them out loud, at least I can send the message to the universe he he he...

Anonymous said...

The manufacturer of this stuffy-flower is definitely earning lots...every one seems to be giving it..including us..*laugh*

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I still rem when I'm still a student. I hardly get anything for my teachers. Only now I am helping my boys to get gift for their teachers. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Yes, definitely a sweet & thoughtful gift for female teachers :)

Anonymous said...

Janice,
you have always been on my blog list ever since you added mine to your list...which was like many many months ago...
Hmmmm...I wonder why you ask this question?

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I meant the 6 layers of you participation list. Not the blog roll list. Sorry for the confusion. How's your 1 week school holiday getting along with the kiddos? :)

Anonymous said...

happy teacher's day :D

Jason also have that flower stuff that Amos hold...

WaterLearner said...

It's good to teach the boys to be appreciative to teachers.

Trinity said...

Oh I don't know that yesterday was teacher's day! Being a teacher needs a calling... it's not easy to teach the kids.. needs patient and affection...:-)

kegler747 said...

I miss teacher's day. I remember that older students used to teach small children like Amos and Zach during teacher's day because all teachers should rest for that day :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Looks like the flower supplier is really making BIG bucks :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I have to kudus to some of their teachers for job well done :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Teacher's Day is 1 Sept (Monday) it coincide with the Sept Term break here :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's a brilliant idea but its not practice over here cos its a holiday for student & teachers :)

Mariuca said...

Hey Janice! It's been ages since I last celebrated Teacher's Day! Hope the kids had a great time! :)

Farah Deen said...

Happy Teachers day to Amos and Zack's teachers too...wow...is that the gift they got for their teacher? so cute!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I didn't know it was teachers day? When was it? Gee, I'm so ulu la ... hehehe ...

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That's right, it seems so long since we last step into an educational centre :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, those are the gift for their lovely teachers. Amos is so funny, he is still asking where the flower is the other day when he had actually given it to her teacher. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Teacher's Day is on 1 Sept :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Teacher's Day. It would have been nice if Yohan had the same celebration in school.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : That's right. All kids love celebrations in school :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh janice! i've seen them here too! i bought one whole towel cake for M's grandma for last year Christmas. And I saw alot other cute towel cakes like cupcakes & of coz i've seen yr strawberry cake too!! So cute!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Those are really sweet & creative gift sets for our loved ones ;)

LadyJava said...

OOhh .. he looked so sweet!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

indeed they are but abit expensive lar! hehe. :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : keke, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Once a year for people whom we are grateful with I think it is still reasonable ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape