Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-09-25

My helper will be home for Raya... ...

My helper will be going back to her hometown for Raya tomorrow. It will be the beginning of "war" for me to handle the two mischievous boys. Its also a good time to see if I could manage them myself without any help. I will be extremely busy for the next couple of days !! *sweat*



36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Yes, that's what my friend says too. Her helper is coming back home next week. GOOD LUCK, Jan!!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, all the best, jan! but im sure the boys will be behave. Just take out yr cane lar! hehe :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

All the best. I know how difficult it can be to look after 2 boys ... hehehe ... Besides, let them watch the F1, that will keep them quiet :D

Mommy Lose Weight said...

since it's just few days only, hang on there! you can do it! :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Its a good time for them to return home to celebrate & spend happy times with the family. This is the first time she is returning home after working for abt 3 yrs :):)

Anonymous said...

hey hey, don't fret! Make things easy, go sit down with pen and paper and start planning your activities timetable... *wink*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You know what? They are not really afraid of the cane. They are really "tough" boys at times ;)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I dont have sports channel at home. Luckily I recorded "Fast & Furious", it will be handy when the need arise !! :):)

Blur Ting said...

For the next few days, order pizza or KFC delivery, bring the kids to the park when they're too energetic and don't do any housework!

J@n!ce said...

Ling : She'll be back for abt 2 weeks. I was actually given a choice to let her to go back now or Dec. For the latter, she hope to be given 3 weeks!! *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : They still have school so its more of a routine for the daily tasks. The hardest part is taking care of Amos cos my little man still wakes up abt 2 or 3 times for milk & milk & more milk... sometimes refusing to return to sleep after drinking & wanna to play. *sweat*

kegler747 said...

Hi Janice! I know you can survive it as I know Amos & Zach are not bratty, I know they will even help you ;)

Is your helper Muslim? You once told me that she is from the Philippines, maybe she is in the southern part of the country.

J@n!ce said...

Blur : One of the few days will definitely be home delivery esp when it rains. Bringing them to the park is no problem, getting them to shower after that is a challenge!!
Thanks for your good suggestion :):)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : They can be very naughty at times. My helper is from Indo :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

you can manage Janice...Zac and Amos are good boys

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks for your encouragement :)

2xMum said...

I'm sure you'll enjoy spending quality time with your boys during Raya ;)

J@n!ce said...

Ryan's Mummy : Thanks for your visit, Ryan is so cute :)

Mariuca said...

Oh no the much dreaded day is finally here, good luck Jan and I know u can do it! Cuties, better listen to ur mommy and be good okay? *Hugs*

LZmommy said...

I'm sure you can handle it very well :) Your boys are well behaved.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You are right!! The much dreaded day is here & already a BIG commotion back home. *sweat*

J@n!ce said...

Jane : They can be very "nasty" too. Morning Amos already spill milk on the chair after refusing to drink. Then, Zac vomited near the TV....peng ah !!

Juliana said...

i hope you can manage your days without your helper. have a nice weekend, Janice

Jackie said...

Hi Janice I am finally back home. And it sounds like you will have your hands full.

But, I hope you have a good holiday!!

Big Hugs:-)))))

Jackie said...

I know you are swamped through the week-end. But I also know that you like to get any and all free traffic possible.

So I have tagged you to join a new directory started up by Mel.

Just do it when and if you ever get time.

Big Hugs again all the way around!!:-))))

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/09/lets-do-slogbite.html

Farah Deen said...

that will make you running here and there with the 2 heroes huh? :) Drink alot of water and eat a lot to maintain the energy. LOL

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, really very busy but coping well :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks for the tips, will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, I have to ensure my boys drink lots of fluid too. Its really no good to be sick now. Oh NO !! :(

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope all goes well. Take care.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Things not getting too well now cos Amos shows sign of cough ..... sigh :(

Anonymous said...

I can imagine your situation, had similar problem few years ago when I lived in Indonesia. But now, already two years without helper. :)

Trinity said...

hugs Janice... I have no maid this week too...

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Other than cooking, I'm fine with looking after the boys. You are great!! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yours went back for holiday too? I can imagine you must be very busy too. Take care, dear :)

Mariuca said...

Janice! ur helper came back oredi right? So u can finally rest a bit huh? Bet u did a great job with the boys during her absence though! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape