Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-09-17

Wordless Wednesday : Amos & his new "croc" shoe


Finally brought the boys to try the pair of "croc" shoe at Toa Payoh Central. Amos chose 2 badges "car" & "spiderman". I thought the bright color really suit his bubbly character. He loved the shoe so much & even modeled in front of the camera for me. LOL :D

The same color ran out of size for Zac, luckily he was understanding & didn't make any fuss while all the attention was on Amos' new shoe... ...

Good boy, Zac... .... mummy will bring you back to the shop to purchase when the stock arrived :)

52 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

LadyJava said...

Wah! really looks good on him Jan.. been ages since I've gone to TP Central..must make a trip down next time!

Amel said...

You've got VERY good boys, Jan! Zac is an understanding one he he...

And Amos looks SO cute and bubbly indeed with his new shoes. ;-D

J@n!ce said...

LJ : There are a lot of shops there, haven't really got time to walk in to most of them. I bought my mj set from the area too :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Luckily Zac din make a fuss. Amos is so happy with the new shoe that he has been wearing it for all his outing ever since then, totally ignoring the other of his shoes. LOL :)

jams o donnell said...

Aww what a cutie with his fine new crocs!

J@n!ce said...

Jams : Really cool ah? ;p

Hootin Anni said...

Amos is a doll!!! And his new crocs are spiffy too.

Mine's shared now...come on down.

kegler747 said...

I love Crocs! This is my favorite even at the beach or just at the mall. Just be careful when they ride an escalator as I heard there are many accidents involving crocs when riding an escalator.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I love those cute badges! Amos is looking cool with that shade of crocs :)

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh my goodness, they are so CUTE!

Those shoes look best on tiny little feet! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh he looks so cute, mine love their crocs too and people always comment on how cute they look, better on them than me!! :P

J@n!ce said...

Hootin' : Thanks. He looked refreshed with the new bright shoes :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I esp like the kiddy version of those croc shoes. They look great with tiny feet. Oh yes, I've heard a lot abt accidents on the escalator. Will be mindful on that. Thanks for the caution :)

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : I like the badges too, esp "The Car" one :)

Indrani said...

Children cheer up with all new things. He looks cute in them. God Bless!

J@n!ce said...

Fitness Diva : I agree, those shoes looked best on small little feet :)

J@n!ce said...

Prizetastic : I don't think it look good on me too. Better on the kiddos :)

J@n!ce said...

Indrani : Yes, they are so fancinated with new things :)

Bobby Revell said...

Those sure are some bright coloured shoes! I often wear a neon green body suit for my family to enjoy...hahaha:)

Mizohican said...

lolzzzz Amos looks sooo cute! Too bad for Zac. If only he got the same color, this pic would even be funnier and cuter with both of them flashing bright fluorescent shoes! :)

Mariuca said...

Oh why didn't Zac get a different color in his size? He must really like the green one then yeah? I have like 2 pais of crocs, love my lime green one, which B got for me! ;)

Mariuca said...

Oh hey, happy to see both MPG and Mariuca at ur blog today woo hoo! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Neon green!! It sure catches the attention of everybody :)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Precisely.... but too bad there isn't a nice color other than the green that I thought suited them ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Wow, you own 2 pairs. I don't even have one. LOL :)
Thanks for being my advertiser & TC:)

Blur Ting said...

I like baby Crocs cos they're so cute! This colour is nice too.

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Thanks, actually I like those that have different colors for the shoe & strap :)

chartao said...

never really wore a Croc before..the lime green so striking!! my eyes!!

btw, why you commented on yesterday post instead of today latest post?

eastcoastlife said...

That's my favourite colour! Amos, let's go shopping! :)

Juliana said...

that is cute sandal :D

Themuxicbox said...

Zac is a good boy~ I'm sure he will be a good brother and good son to ya in future~~ I think he will be even happier that you remember to get him the sandals and not forget him ;D

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : "One stone kill 2 bird" ;p

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Amos will be so glad to be able to go out :):)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : That's right. Do you get it over at Netherlands? :)

J@n!ce said...

Jes : Thanks, of course we'll not forget abt Zac. ;p

Juliana said...

have a nice weekend, Janice

Mariuca said...

Yeah Jan! One is red color, something like Amos is wearing here.

The lime green one is more dressy with heels, but still comfy! :D

Happy weekend sweetie!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, same to you too :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Crocs with heels, I've not seen it before. Must be really stunning :):)

Anonymous said...

zac oni wants green? dont want other colors?

Farah Deen said...

I used to hate the croc shoe designed when they first came out. Then, now, I am one of Croc's BIG FAN! LOL

My son loves Croc shoes too and I think it is comfortable.

That green looks really cute on Amos.

J@n!ce said...

Wen : The remaining colors with his size are too dull on kiddos. Only the green looks cheerful & bright :)

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Same as me !! I thought its just simple rubber shoes that command such a high price ;p

LZmommy said...

He looks very good with the colour! Did he choose the colour himself? If so, Z and Amos like the same cloour :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : I chose it for him cos I thought that's the brightest n suited him best :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

great color, jan! u know, chloe have the exact shoe too except that hers was yellow. :) kids look so cute in those, rite! ;)

Anonymous said...

love those style on kids. great color too. =D

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

*laugh* many months ago, I bought my boys 'crocs' slippers from Toa Payoh Central too... hmmm...I've got a feeling its the SAME SHOP! *laugh*

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : BINGO !! I think its the same shop. ;p

Heart of Rachel said...

Lovely bright green. Yohan has several jibbitz on his Crocs like a dinosaur, penguin, Diego, Lightning McQueen and a turtle.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Wow, Yohan has so many.... how nice :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape