Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-09-29

Mama, I can eat by myself...



Amos often wants to eat by himself, creating a messy scene after that. These are just a few occasions when he is feeding himself. What a MESS !! :(

50 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Blur Ting said...

So adorable when he does that! I remember when my kids starting eating by themselves while seated on the high chair. The area around the chair would be filled with food spills. Now that your helper is not around, I guess you'll be really busy!

LZmommy said...

Haha! Looks like Amos enjoys feeding himself :)

Anonymous said...

so cute n clever boy!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : I bet you can relate that. I was in the washroom this morning while when Zac run over & alerted me that Amos had spilled all the coco crunch cereal on the floor. *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Jane : He likes to eat by himself & it can get really untidy after that. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Funny to look at him often gives me those smiles that makes me laugh but after that, I will get mad at him bcos of the mess :(

Anonymous said...

*laugh* at least he is trying to lessen your burden...*wink* apart from the need to get you to clean him up properly...*laugh*

chartao said...

Well at least he doesn't bugged you to feed him. Give him some time, it won't be so messy as the times goes on.

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : You may be right, at least he is trying to be independent to eat by himself :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : I hope so too, he will soon be able to manage the self feeding much efficiently. Thanks for your encouragement !! :)

kegler747 said...

Next time just give him hotdogs so it would not be messy, hehehe ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

What a cute fellow. I remember when my son started eating on his own, he was practically sitting in his food! LOL!

Heart of Rachel said...

It's nice how Amos is showing interest of being a little independent in his own cute way.

Juliana said...

ops...what a cute messy :D

Jackie said...

oh my he looks just like Chase when he eats.

Wow it's hard to believe how fast time past. chase is three now.

And what a mess he can make when he eats.

Thanks for the smile this morning!!

Hugs for all!!:-)))

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : He is starting to be fussy nowdays. Hotdog is a no no for him but Zac's favourite :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Mine is more of playing with the food than eating. *sweat*

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Let's hope that he will be less messy as time goes by ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : That's rite :)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : These are not the worst of all, there are more disastrous time. :(

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW...but he still looks SO cute even though messy he he...at least he's trying to be independent. That's a plus! ;-D

EddieJohn66 said...

Janice! So nice to see him eating on his own...the mess is the fun part right...LOL I always lagh when my daughter eats her ice cream...such concentration and such a mess too LOL

Cheers! :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : He is so mischevious refusing to eat most of his meals nowdays except snacks & milk :(

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Amos just cant take ice-cream, it will trigger off diarrhoea later on :(

Chinneeq said...

but that surely much more tastier!!

Amel said...

Oh dear...it's always worrisome for the Mom when the kid doesn't want to eat the meals. :-(((

Btw, I've booked the flight to Sgp. I'll be there from Oct 16 and fly back to Indo on Oct 20. It'd be GREAT if we can meet sometime. ;-D

Bobby Revell said...

Hahaha...he sure is messy! I look like that after I eat and wipe my hands all over my shirt!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I guess so ;p

J@n!ce said...

Mika : Nice to see you back. Will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That's nice you finally confirmed your trip here. How I envy you could travel around. I'm so busy at the moment bcos my helper went home. She is staying at Semarang, is it near to your hometown? :):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : The worst part is wiping the food on the furniture, esp the sofa. That's tough cos we don't wash the sofa cover every day :(

eastcoastlife said...

At least he's enjoying his food. :)
How are you coping without a maid?

Amel said...

No, Semarang is far from my hometown. Yeah, I understand that you're so busy he he he he...

WaterLearner said...

Wow .. he is really a big boy now huh! How are you coping on your own?

kegler747 said...

Hello Amos & Zac! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with mommy & daddy :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Sibeh busy ah !! Thanks for dropping over & checking on me. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Where are you staying? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Really very "chuan" loh. So relieved that I've survived abt 8 days. I'm so happy cos its Zac's birthday tomorrow. :):)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks. I bet the boys will enjoy cos its Zac's birthday tmr. He helped me with packing the goodie bag this morning. Totally excited & counting down to his birthday since mid of Sep. hehehehe ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

aww..jan!! he's such a cutie!! :) Hugs!!

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

have a wonderful weekend! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : A notti nottie cutie. He jumped n jumped on the bed yesterday night & bump his head. Ouccchhhh :(

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Thanks, same to you & your wife :)

Farah Deen said...

oh! so cute! LOL i let Daryn eat by herself too, but only food which she can hold like cookies/ bread/ roti canai. otherwise, she might smudge her own face with the food. LOL

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Amos will open up those biscuit with cream & just lick the filling leaving behind the empty "shell" :(:(

Mariuca said...

LOL! I love messy Amos! ;)

Anonymous said...

You two boys are so cute.. This is my first time drops by ur blog..

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Notti Amos is refusing his dinner as I am typing this. *tsk*tsk* :(

J@n!ce said...

Irene : Thanks for dropping over. Hope to see you back :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

ouch! poor amos! but the old peoples are saying no bump no grow! so, the more bumps he get, the wiser he'll be! hehe.

but we are still protecting chloe & jia may frm getting any bumps. too heartpain to watch them cry, right! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape