Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-06-17

Transformers : Meet & Greet Session

We went to Downtown East for the Meet & Greet Session. However, we were late for the 3pm session. All the photo passes had been given out at 2.30pm (half an hour before show commenced). The boys were disappointed... ...

As such, I brought them back again for the next show at 7pm & collected the pass at 6.30pm.

The boys were patiently waiting for the the passes to be issued outside the enclosure ... ...

Yippee... ... We got the 3rd & 4th set of passes for the evening's photo taking session.
The boys set down in front of the stage & showing off their passes. It came with much patience & sweat!! :):)



It was an entertaining show. I was amazed at how the Bumble Bee & Optimus Prime were transformed !! Totally worth the wait ... ...


The boys fully concentrating on the show... ...


The much awaited moment to take photo with the Transformer !!
I was so worried that Amos will get frighten of the machines, but he bravely step forward alone :):)


If your kids love Transformer, bring them to Downtown East now.

Transformer : Meet & Greet Session
15 to 28 June 09 (Except Thurs)
3pm & 7pm
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator
Marzie

23 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

chop!

Mariuca said...

YAY!!!! Some more u are my first visit today Janice woo hoo!

Mariuca said...

Oh yeah! I read abt this meet n greet session on my flight home, took SIA! Bet the kids had a blast! :):):)

cre8tone said...

wow! Great!~ Can meet transformer somemore :)

kkf said...

yes yes, will bring my boy there since my mum is staying sooo near downtown east. hee

Enchie said...

oh wow! I hope my son was there to watch too...he'll be happy and excited.

Juliana said...

That is COOL... Your boys must had fun in there.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

i could imagine how much fun they had... ill gonna watch it nga pag showing na dito.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : The show was advertised even on board SIA !! So cool !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Before attending the show, I thought its going to be those furry mascots!! haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Yup, your son will enjoy it for sure :)

J@n!ce said...

Jul : Yes, they were reluctant to leave the place after the photo taking session ;p

J@n!ce said...

Bams : I cant wait to bring them to watch the movie :)

Blessed mum said...

Hi..New here. so I guess you will be bringing the boys to watch the Transformer movie.

J@n!ce said...

Blessed mum : Yes, definitely :)

wen said...

sigh, there is none here..

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a wonderful and fun event. My son is also a big fan of Transformers. I hope they will come here too.

Monica said...

I wanna watch Transformers! :-D

LEon said...

What's your kid fav transformers? One of them seems to be love Bulkhead.

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Don't be despair, bring your kids to watch the movie !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I cant wait to bring them to watch the movie next week :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Me 2... me 2 !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Those are the 2 characters the boys prefer !! :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape