Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-17

Amos is 2 years old...

Amos will be turning 2 years old tomorrow. We celebrated his birthday at my parent's house yesterday. The swensen's ice-cream cake arrived promptly in their signature cool box which can be kept for 6 hrs without refrigerating. The ice-cream cake is still so hard the guests arrived 4 hrs later. Hubs had a hard time cutting the cake... haha...


Amos admiring his birthday cake which is in the numeric '2' shape. We chose the train for him cos this is his favourite toy. The flavours are : cookies 'n' cream & pistachio almond.

How time flies... my little prince is going to be 2 yrs old...... awwww..... :):)


51 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well Happy Birthday to Amos :D The cake looked really nice. I'm sure he's on cloud nine, ya ...

They do grow up so fast, ya?

Bobby Revell said...

Happy Birthday Amos! Yay!!!! How exciting! I knew this would be a post from earlier so I added you into my Sunday links to help celebrate:)

I love the pictures Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Oh yes, they really grow up in a blink. I cant believe he is 2 yrs old already... that's fast :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Awwww, that's so sweet of you. Thanks :)

Adrian said...

Happy Birthdy little Amos!! They grow up so fast huh Janice!! I know the feeling! :)

Trinity said...

Happy birthday dear cute Amos, may you be a great man of the Lord, be blessing for your family, may all God's purpose fulfilled in your life...

xoxoxo from Clay and Cliff

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : That's right. Ellie is 3 already.... that's fast :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Thanks for all the blessings & warm wishes. I hope he can grow up to be a wise man :)

FL Sam said...

Happy Birthday Amos. I am sure you have a good time with such a nice cake.
Janice you created a nice slide show. Time really flies this days. End of the month, It is Ching Beng. I will be going back hometown. :)

emilayusof said...

Wow great cake! Happy birthday dear Amos! Hugs + kisses!

kegler747 said...

(humming the birthday tune) Happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, happy birthday, happy birthday, happppppppppyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyy Amos!

I love birthdays! I can see that Amos is so happy with his ice cream cake which looks so yummy. I wish I can have some of that.

"Maligayang ikalawang kaarawan sayo Amos!" (happy 2nd birthday Amos!)

Blur Ting said...

The cake looks yummy! Happy birthday to the little cutie!

LadyJava said...

Happy Birthday Amos!! The cake look soo yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh HAPPY 2ND Birthday!!!! ;) *hugz*

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

*HUGZ to Amos* Happy Birthday, handsome!

The cake looks yummy ... i loved ice-cream cake! :)
The sofa at yr parents make me feel like it is chinese new year, so red! LOLZ!

MakeTraffic said...

Happy Birthday to Amos!

He seems so focus on the cake...must have liked it alot.

Jan, that is a nice slide show!
You are very artistic!

Cheers!

WaterLearner said...

Oh wow .. Happy Birthday Amos! You are a little handsome man now :-)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, I've been down with a fever since last night, but of course have to come here and wish a Happy Birthday to cutie pie Amos!! Hugs and love, and send Aunty Marzie some of that yummy cake ok? :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : hehe.. thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Awwww.. thanks for the birthday song & greetings in your language :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Thanks. The pistachio almond flavour is rather strong though. My guest doesn't really like it. The cookies n cream is perfect :)

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : Thank you :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : The sofa are those antique rosewood which my dad loves it. It looks best with red cover :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Oh yes, he knows the cake is for him & doesn't allow anyone to touch it... hahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha... a very little young man.... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You're sick, no wonder din see you around often. Hope you gets well soon. Hugggggssss :)

Jamy said...

Amos, Shen Ri Kuai Le!!!

Zhu Ni Shen Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Shen Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu AMOS Shen Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Shen Ri Kuai Le!!!

YEAH aunt JaMiLLa is singing birthday song to Amos from Brunei!!

COOL! Janice, hope you & hub and ur two lovely and cute sons really enjoy so much the celebration greatfully!!!

P/S: Recently I am having my challenge so 2 weeks I din update my blog. I miss my blog. Sniff sniff! But I will be back...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amos! I like the cake too!

Amel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE Amos!!! May he grow up to be a fine gentleman he he he...

And I'd LOVE to taste that cake. I LOVE CAAAKKKEEE he he he he...

WONDERFUL pics, Jan! Your boys are lucky to have a Mom like you he he he he...

lilifxt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS

its lovely BD cake hugs and kisses to u my sons enjoyed the pictures birthday by the way Ali became 2 last month ....Ahmed said i want to meet Zac and Amos and play with them ...so they can invite me next to their Birthdays heheheh.....

God Bless Zac and Amos they r so dear to my heart i enjoy seeing them growing up everyday ...love them

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : Thanks for the chinese version of the birthday song. Its so cool to be receiving it all the way from brunei. Hugggggsss :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, I hope he can be a fine gentleman too.

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Belated birthday greetings to Ali. He is just one month older than Amos.... awww.... how nice if we could meet, your kids n mine are of the same age :)

Take care, dear.... hugss... & kisses to your 2 cuties too :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

♥HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY AMOS♥

chartao said...

happy birthday to Amos!!!

Sweetpea said...

happy birthday amos!!!

Themuxicbox said...

Is that a Malau I see on the train? So cute! Happy birthday Amos~~ ;D

J@n!ce said...

Napa, Leonard, Sweetpea : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : Yes, one of them is malau :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Amos! We share the same birth month. :)

That's a wonderful cake and I love the flavors you chose. Yummy!

J@n!ce said...

Rach : Thanks. You are born in March too?

darlene said...

happy birthday Amos!!......wow...2...how the time flies...eh mom?....
thinking of you...

Leena said...

happy birthday amos. ::hugs::
that cake is so lovely. he must be thrilled to have such a lovely cake.

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday to Amos!!!! Have a great weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : awwww... thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Yes, the cake is really lovely :)

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Thanks :)

LZmommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amos!

Sorry that I'm so late :(

J@n!ce said...

LzMommy : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape