Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-07

A better home...

Still remember the turtle that landed at our doorstep. We've gotten him a new home. Thanks to my friend, Molly for sponsering the tank. I took some stones from my mum's home & placed them inside the tank so that the turtle can have some fun inside. I bought turtle food from the fish shop for it too cos it doesn't like to eat cabbage.

26 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

MakeTraffic said...

Wow! Nice home for the turtle! I reared one once but it escape dropped in the sink...i didn't keep any pets since...

Am i the first one to comment! Wow! that is impossible!!! Got prize or not? Hehe

Cheers!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. That's a lovely home and how cute that you even gave the turtle a little toy companion.

Amel said...

AWWWW...NICE pic!!! The boys must love their pet he he he...;-D

Chinneeq said...

although they look very cute, they smell really bad. cant stand having them although i got 2 lil ones few years back :(

Bobby Revell said...

I had turtle soup for lunch...hahaha! I'm joking of course. I had a snapping turtle as a pet one time, but you cannot hold them!

Blur Ting said...

Oh look! It even has it's own little toy! Nice home.

Anonymous said...

nice....what? the turtle doesnt eat lettuce? ha ha...what's it's name?

Juliana said...

glad the turtle can have nice new home :D

Hope you have time to read my post today, I am leaving tomorrow Thanks.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gee, I totally forgot about that turtle you guys found. I'm glad to see the little fellow is okay and having fun and even has a nice little new home now :) Good job, Janice.

kegler747 said...

He/she will be so happy now that hello kitty will accompany him/her :)

Trinity said...

hahaha.. that turtle has a doll now! hahaha

chartao said...

my brother also had a turtle when he's young. it did not last long before it bid us goodbye, think we release it to a pond!!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh i remember that post, so you kept it after all huh

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thanks for being my first commentor. Opppsie, sorry to hear that your turtle dropped inside the sink, it must be very tiny then to be able to go though the hole. Poor turtle ....

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : The toy companion actually belongs to my boys. So coincident to find a little turtle toy. So I just dropped it inside the tank. However, the turtle is not really interested in it. haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : They play & chase after the turtle every morning when my helper clean up the turtle & the tank :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Yes, the smell is quite bad :(

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Till now, I still don't dare to touch it bcos of its size :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : So cute right? :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Seriously, I haven't give it a name yet ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Take care & have fun back at your homeland :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks, the turtle just love to climb on top of the stones :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : haha, my friend pasted the sticker on the surface of the tank... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I may get a real companion for it :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : My turtle seems quite old too, it has really long sharp nails :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Yups, kept it after all :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape