Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-19

Zac's FIRST movie at the cinema


I didn't get a chance to bring Zac out to the movie last week during the school holidays cos of the bad weather & also he was just recovering from a cough.

So today, we made an effort to bring him out. Horton became his first movie in the cinema. He was so excited. He kept munching the popcorn before the movie start. Zac is someone who cant sit still, we are a bit worried that he might not be able to withstand the long sit in the dark theatre, that's why all along we didn't bring him to the cinema....... until now.

I'm glad that he made it through & was able to tell my maid part of the story in his own understanding *clap*clap*.

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

I know that it would be so memorable for him. I can still remember the first movie I saw when I was 4 years old. I was then munching popcorn and cotton candy at the same time :)

By the way Janice, as a Christian country this is the last day of the workweek here in the Philippines as it is the Holy Week season. I want to greet you in advance Happy Easter!

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : It is more of an experience rather than really knowing the story of the movie. Zac was busy munching popcorn too... Have a happy easter :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

where was Amos? didnt go ah? poor boy... but then he wouldnt understand much of the movie. i wonder if it is shown here now..

Anonymous said...

Horton -listen a who is a nice movie, just watched it last Sun with my gf & her 5 yr old nephew...

This kid felt sleepy in the cinema & make noise wanna going home...phieew.

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a wonderful milestone for Zac. I'm glad he enjoyed his first movie at the cinema. I plan to watch it too with Yohan.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Your Zac is handsome and adorable...

My first movie was when I was ten years old. Zac made it earlier than me...

I hope he now recovers from cough...

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Amos is still too young to appreicate it. He will most likely be scare of the darkness :)

J@n!ce said...

Amei : Yes, its a meaningful show... haha... the little kid must be tired !!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : That's rite, more movies up for him since he had passed his first attempt.

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : He is fine now. Thanks :)

WaterLearner said...

Wow .. First movie is always memorable! You are really one great mom!

I hang around at Compass Point quite a lot these days. My direct bus from office comes to Compasspoint where I then take a train to BuangKok lor :-)

Chinneeq said...

till today i have not bring qiqi to cinema yet...hehe...also very expensive la nowadays!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

nice to know that he enjoyed his first cinema experience...now he'll beg you to go to the cinema with him ^_^

Amel said...

BRAVO for Zac! I think the first time Dad took me to a cinema was when I was slightly younger than Zac. Mom and my younger brother didn't come since my brother was too young to go he he he...

I remember that it was a Superman movie. I don't remember whether it was Superman 2 or 3, though he he he...

Jeanne said...

nice for him...first time to the cinema, i can't remember when i was for the first time go to the cinema hehehe :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Let's see if we get to bump into each other at CP :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I agree that its really costly. Luckily we have a theatre here that offer FOC for tots that are accompanied by an adult from Mon-Fri before 2 pm shows... YAY !! :)

So.... Zac watch for FOC :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Definitely :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Wow, you went to the theatre at such a young age. I rem for mine was around 11 or 12 or even later :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeane : I rem I had to share the seat with my sis then to save money for my dad... hahaha :)

chartao said...

i'm not sure for what reasons, when you mentioned popcorn, i feel like having a box of popcorn and i can munch on it.

seems like yearning for a movie in the cinema liao!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Its a long weekend. Grab your pyjamas for the movie marathon....kekeke ;p

Amel said...

Well, we never went to the cinema too often after that. I remember another time we went to the cinema with some cousins and uncle(s)??? Then the first time I remembered going to the cinema with my classmate without any adult was when I was 13 years old he he he...Just the two of us: one of my best friends and I. ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I went to watch movie with a good friend during my sec school at 16 yrs old. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I'm sure he would have enjoyed the movie considerably, ya? :D

I remember my first ever movie I saw was a James Bond movie. Can't remember the title though ... hehehe ...

Mariuca said...

Oh how abt little Amos? He didn't go watch the movie? Have a great weekend Janice! :)

bokjae said...

Happy Easter J@nice!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I seriously cant recall the title of my first movie now :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : He is still too young leh ;p

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Hope you had a good holiday? Happy Easter :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that one! I'm going to take Sage. I'm glad you guys had a good time. :-)

The Bimbo said...

whee I remember my first movie was super exciting!!! and I'm sure he was to. Luckily he din give mommy any trouble huh.:)

J@n!ce said...

Michelle : Hi Michelle, nice to see you back here :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Ya loh, luckily he is ok throughout the movie :)

Themuxicbox said...

I watched the movie too~! ;D its a nice movie to watch .. was laughing the whole way through. I hoped he enjoyed the show~

Bobby Revell said...

I tend to fidget and squirm wildly when in the theater. Luckily, I can stuff my mouth with popcorn and Raisinettes...hahaha! Sounds like you had fun:)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine there will be more movies for Zac from here on. :)

Horton? You guys get some movies faster than we do in UK.

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : Yes, its really funny esp the part Horton crossing the bridge... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : We had a good time. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Definitely. I din know that UK is not screening Horton yet *surprised*

JK said...

Good job Zac. More movies to come! I brought my children for Horton too and they love it.

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Its really an entertaining movie for the family... cheers :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape