Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-26

Wordless Wednesday : Squirrel in the Park


I managed to capture this shot of a little squirrel at the Botanical Gardens before it sneaked off into the branches. So rare to see one... totally cute :):)

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed a rare one! Never knew there was one at the Botanical Gardens. Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

You are fast! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

fantastic catch! mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy WW!

SandyCarlson said...

Those guys are so seldom still! This is great. God bless.

jams o donnell said...

Well caught. They can be so hard to capture on photo. Happy WW

Amel said...

WOW!!! WONDERFUL! I LOVE squirrels he he he...;-D

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

That's lucky!! I'm sure the 2 kids were happy to watch it in action :)

chartao said...

you're fast and still manage to catch it...

fast fingers wor!

J@n!ce said...

Sasha : I was stunned to see it right in front of me too :)

J@n!ce said...

Batchi : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

PLO : Nice underwater shot of yours. Happy WW :)

J@n!ce said...

Sandy : That's rite :)

seefei said...

see these creatures around jurong town hall road also. but never fast enough to get out a camera and shoot!

good shot!

J@n!ce said...

Jams : Indeed precious shot :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I love watching squirrel cartoon since young. Seeing one real is indeed amazing :)

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : The 2 boys were so thrilled & screaming that they scare the little creature away... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Seefei : Nice sky view of yours :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : hehe.... my camera is always within my reach on outings like that.... kekeke... thanks :)

maiylah said...

what a wonderful catch! :)
happy WW!

Anonymous said...

looks so cute! lucky you to have found and 'caught' one! :)

J@n!ce said...

Maiylah : Thanks :)
Happy WW to you too...

J@n!ce said...

Mharia : I'm so lucky :D

eastcoastlife said...

At the Botanical Gardens!? How come I'm not so lucky!?

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Its just my lucky day that's all. However, we din stay for long cos the sky turned dark....not so lucky after all then.... ;p

bokjae said...

Waah seems to be quite a popular thing this Wordless Wednesday! Too bad I don't have a digi-cam anymore! Blessings to you and hubby and of course to the boys!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : hehe... thanks :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Cool Squirrel :D I have loads of squirrels running around my place. In fact I even had a fight with a squirrel once who was trying to eat (yes, eat) this new born baby birds ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick, wow... you are staying so close to nature. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Great timing, you caught him just on time.

Mariuca said...

Wow, did the boys see the squirrel as well Janice? Bet they would've run after it! :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, JIT :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think they did, not too sure cos the squirrel was really small & kinda camouflage itself with the branches. ;p

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

you are lucky for capturing it...nice!

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Yes, I think I am :D

darlene said...

Hey my Sweet Janice...how are you dear?....we have so many squirls here...we feed them daily...such a gentle and sweet animal...I love them....Tim actually feed the odd one by hand

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : I'm good, how abt you? Thanks for your regards. I can imagine the squirrel over yours must be huge. This one that I capture on camera is really tiny ;)

emilayusof said...

Very cute! I also have a squirrel in my blog hehe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape