Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-03-03

Prata with Ham



Something we had for breakfast at home recently. Prata with Ham .... yum yum :)~~~~~

27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jamy said...

YES!! First commentor!!

Janice, it looks so yummy delicous!!!

Did u make that?? I don think i had ate this in Brunei...ever heard but never try.

OH ya Janice, i postpone my contest deadline to the end of this month. Pls feel free to join. Sharing ur great and happy moments of Amos and Zac with me!!

http://stars-light.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-first-ever-contest-share-your-happy.html

Amel said...

YUM YUM...that looks DELICIOUS indeed!!! ;-D

Btw, I just posted a pic of me as Vampirella he he he...;-D

Blur Ting said...

Wow, something quite unusual. First time I have seen prata eaten this way. must be delicious!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

That sounds like a might fine idea. Wifey and my younger boy normally makes this urrmmm, instant roti prata almost every morning for breakfast and they usually eat it plain. I'm going to get her to try putting ham on it. In fact I think I wanna try it out too ... LOL!

chartao said...

innovative. so how does it taste??

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : That was actually my hub's invention. He taught my helper to put the ham inside the prata & roll it up. I will try to think of the happy moments. Been rather busy lately, esp this week. Please bear with me :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : So cute, you disturb your hubs who was so concentrating on his gaming... thanks for sharing those happy moments with me :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : You can try it, its tastier than the normal plain prata :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Let me know if you like it after trying :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : A new taste to the usual normal prata. My boys love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh ya.. yummy !

Anonymous said...

oooh yum yum... i've tried the prata with sausage, have yet to try prata with ham... must try it next time :)

Jeanne said...

A simple tag for you, if you haven't got it


Friendship Chain

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Very special combination. Should try it one day. :)

There is award & a meme for you.

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Try it :)

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : It tastes just as good :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : Thanks for the tag :)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Thanks for the award & tag :)

Juliana said...

looks very tempting :D delicious isn't it...

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Indeed :)

MakeTraffic said...

That really looks delicious! Makes me hungry again. uh oh, where is my supper? LOL

J@n!ce said...

MT : You can try making it. Its really easy :)

Buy the frozen prata from NTUC.

darlene said...

ahhhhh...looks sooo good....

Unknown said...

Thanks for the idea. Somedays I just don't know what to cook for the kids, you know? Will try this.

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Give it a try, I think your kids will like it :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That looks like a hearty and delicious breakfast.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Make it for Yohan, he may come back for more... hehe ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape