Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-07-01

Buggy Ride


The boys were aiming at those buggy ride (with attached trolley) whenever I bring them to the NTUC Extra supermarket. However, there were very few of them & always occupied. Last week, we went there very early & was lucky that it was not taken. Amos felt like a little prince inside it & refused to alight even after I've finished nearly an hour of shopping. He cried all the way to the carpark. He really enjoyed riding on it :)

25 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

HE HE HE HE HE...TOO CUTE!!! ;-D Kids are always going to be kids! ;-D

LZmommy said...

He look so cute in the buggy :) Was Zac helping you push the buggy? :)

kegler747 said...

I like pushing this type of shopping cart as if I am like in a car race :) I never had the chance to ride in this type of pushcart as it is not yet available in the 1980s, hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, anything "cars" are fascinating to them :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Zac was initially seated at the back with the attached trolley seat. Later, he did came down to help push, however, its really heavy so he had some difficulty ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Its not available during my times too. Kids are really fortunate nowdays :)

eastcoastlife said...

Buy one for him to ride at home lah... not expensive.

There are such rides in Parkway Parade too and not many kids ride them.

Thanks for your votes. So sweet of you.

*hugs*

Unknown said...

I always cant get those lil cars for zach!! It's hot man! Haha. Or maybe because I will always be there during the peak period.

Anyway, THE CHENDOL IS REALLY REFRESHING! You should try it! :)

Your two boys are growing up so fast. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I've seen those at some of the complexes I go to over here and I've always want to ride in one, but wifeys says I'm too big for them ... LOL!

Mariuca said...

Oh I agree with ECL, I bet the boys will be so happy to have their own little buggy at home! :)

Farah Deen said...

Oh, i know, kids love the buggy. We have these at Jusco supermarket only and it's not even free. It's like RM3 for 30 mins, and they take a deposit of RM30. so much hassle hah? LOL

Anonymous said...

My boys are crazy over this buggy ride too....they would often request to sit in one whenever their sharp eyes spotted it moving across IMM.

J@n!ce said...

ECL : My small house is already flooded with their "vehicles". We've got 2 tricycles, 1 motorbike & 1 car. All parked in the living room... *faint* :(

Bobby Revell said...

I used to love riding those things when I was a little boy...that was around 200 years ago...haha!

J@n!ce said...

Kexin : Yes, they are really HOT !! I was really surprised to see 2 of them not taken that day :)

Thanks will try the chendol one of these days :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I had problem getting my hands inside the car the other day to drag Amos out of it.... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : We were thinking of getting one for them but our house is really flooded with toys. Amos baby cot, stroller & walker are still seating around the house. Supposed to pass down to bil but he has yet to come & collect. Sigh !! :(

J@n!ce said...

Farah : I rem there is one of the shopping centre here whereby we need to rent too. Its really a hassle I agree :(

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I can imagine how badly you wanted to ride those that you dreamt of yourself in it 200 yrs ago.... hehehe ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, i remembered you said at my Sweetheart Chloe's Cabby post that yr boys nvr get a chance to ride on these cabby because it's always occupied. Glad to see the boys finally get the chance to sit on this one. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's right!! They finally managed to land their butt on it. Amos seated inside the car & Zac on the trolley seat. Its really difficult to move it around with groceries loaded too :):)

Heart of Rachel said...

Cute photos! When Yohan was younger, he enjoyed the buggy ride at the supermarket.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Kids are fascinated by the buggy ;p

Anonymous said...

we avoid this buggy ride cause our kids will tend to want it all the time. and then we can only take one, so both kids will wanna sit on it. i see Zachary is ok to allow di di to sit in it. so kuai..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your 2 boys are so adorable!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape