Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-07-14

The Murmurs Playground

Finally managed to bring the boys to The Murmurs Playground on the 2nd attempt after some confusion between the Asian Civilization Museum & The National Museum. Apparently, the temporary playground was located at the latter.

Although the entrance is free, we have paid much on the ERP & parking.... sigh !! :(

Anyway, the boys had a blast of FUN there playing with the plastic balls, running around the maze, pillow fight with the other kids & showing their "drawing" skills :):)


28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Unknown said...

Where's the National Museum! Oh my, the playground loooooks really fun! :D and thank you Janice for your support and encouragement! :)

Anonymous said...

Urrrgghhh! The ERP thingy does kill the fun, doesn't it?!

J@n!ce said...

Kexin : It is located beside the YMCA :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : The worst part was we make a wrong turn & kenna the gantry twice in a day :(:(:(

kegler747 said...

I hope I'm a child again :) I so envy Amos and Zach for having so much fun. It looks like from the pictures that you also enjoy yourself Janice :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! how i wish i could bring chloe there. She love slides nowadays. :) Amos & Zac hv grown so fast.. it's great to see their changes. Do keep us updated on yr boys! :)

Take care, jan!

Juliana said...

wow..this is fun :D

LZmommy said...

Looks like a great place to go. I will have to wait till Z recovers, sigh...

Anonymous said...

looks really fun! my kids wld love it!

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Its just a small play area but created so much interaction to the kids :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Oh ya, Chloe has grown now & will appreciate more of those playground :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Its free also :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : I think the exhibition had ended its run last weekend ! sigh ! :(

J@n!ce said...

Wendy : Definitely :)

Mizohican said...

hehehehehhe... I couldnt stop laughing when I read the title of your blog on my bloglines feed! :)

In my language, murmur is a slang for ... ermmm... a certain part of the female anatomy... *SILLY GRIN* And especially when you wrote "The Murmur's PLAYGROUND" its becomes even funnier!

:-)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Now that you mentioned it, I thought it was really funny too !! LOL :):)

Unknown said...

surely the kids had enjoyed themselves...

looked fun, too bad I'm too old for these. :(

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : The playground is meant for children less than 4 yrs old ;p

bokjae said...

hello j@nice, I've something for you at my place, come get it! Thanks!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Thanks, will check it out :)

LadyJava said...

Hiya Janice.. it all seems worthit to see their smiling faces :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! I came by yesterday but my connection was terrible, so difficult to open comment box! But am back today. Glad to see the boys having fun, are they all better now? How abt you? Fully recovered oredi or not? Take care sweetie! :):):)

WaterLearner said...

Looks fun! I am sure the boys had a good time!!

J@n!ce said...

LJ : You are absolutely right :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Sometimes I've got problem opening up comment boxes too. Wondering what's the cause? It is due to bad connection? The boy's coughing are getting worse now. Will have to bring them to the doctor. For me, I'm still coughing intermittently too. Thanks for your concern. *hugs* :):)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : They really did. They had non-stop fun once they stepped inside the playground :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a very cool playground. Looks like the boys had a wonderful time.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its a relatively small but fun one :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape