Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-07-28

Zac's FIRST school field trip

Zac went on his FIRST school field trip on board the Singapore Flyer & Fun City Tour last week. It cost S$25 inclusive of a lunch :)

Zac was so excited. He woke up especially early for the trip :)
It was raining heavily that morning so I let him to wear a long sleeve shirt inside.


Zac holding hands with his classmates while waiting for the teacher to bring them back to the classroom for dismissal after the trip :)

I can see that he really enjoyed himself. He told me that he sat on a big bus (he meant coach) that brought them to the Singapore Flyer. He saw cars, trucks, buses, buildings & construction cranes from above the Flyer. It moved round & it was very HIGH but he is not scare at all (LOL!!). After that they sat on a double decker bus, could be the bus that brought them for City tour? I asked him what he had for lunch. He told me noodle & chicken. hehehe ;p

This was his FIRST field trip & was glad that he had so much fun & back home safely :)

I've not even went up the Singapore Flyer yet. Zac is more fortunate than me ah !! kekekeke ;p

31 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay, first commentator!! :)

hello janice! hehe, i've nvr been on spore flyer when i was there too. :)

It's great that he can go out on his own, i mean without u by his side. He's such a big boy now!! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

He is growing up very isn't he? Soon he'll be going out on dates ... hehehe ...

I'm sure he was pretty excited. I remember my first every school trip. I was on cloud nine :D

Anonymous said...

i didnt dare to try singapore flyer when i was there. afraid of heights.
Zac was really brave horl

LZmommy said...

Zac is more fortunate than me too! :) I have not been to the flyer. Hehehe...

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I've not went up the Flyer too. I only went there before & stand below to view. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha, you are right. He will be gg there for dates in future ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Actually, I'm also scare of heights. Not too sure if I will have wobbling legs if I am to board one ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jane : hehe, me too :)

chartao said...

i went for the Singapore Flyer on Saturday...

but nothing to see want..

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Nothing to see? You went there during the day or at night? ;p

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! I almost jumped on my feet!!!!

I would be excited too! does Zac school accept big kids like me? I wanna goooooooo, seriously!!!!

its really way too expensive for my whole family to go.....so we are waiting...waiting...for an opportunity...still waiting....

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : hahaha... I'm also waiting for discount & best if there's sponser for my family too :):)

Amel said...

Glad to hear he had SO MUCH FUN! ;-D Your kids are fortunate to have a mother like you, Janice! :-))))

kegler747 said...

I can still vividly remember my first field trip to the Manila Zoo and at the Manila Sunset cruise ages ago ;) I wish I am a kid again. I know that Zac will never forget his experience.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I rem when I once young, my mum always disallow me to attend such field trips cos she will get worry. I will go to my dad to pass the consent form for him to sign. However, that pissed off my mum. hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's right, he cannot help mentioning abt the trip every now & then ;p

eastcoastlife said...

You didn't tag along? Usually Mummies do. hehe...

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I would love to tag along but none of the parents went leh. Anyway, I think I should just let go & leave my boys alone with his friends :)

Blur Ting said...

He's a lucky kid! I have not been there too. Kids always enjoy school outings. I can still remember mine until today...

Juliana said...

i've never been in singapore before...so far, only the singapore airport hua ha ha ha...

chartao said...

i went at the evening time...will blog about it sometimes next week! ;P

Heart of Rachel said...

Sounds like an incredibly fun, interesting and exciting field trip. Glad Zac had a great time.

I have something for you on my blog. I'll be posting it in a while.

Amel said...

HA HA HA HA HA...Usually when my Dad disagreed with something, I'd go to Mom to help persuade Dad to change his mind. And it always worked! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Zac is still narrating abt the trip day to me till now. I can see that it is really an unforgetable one for him :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : At least you have landed on our airport. I've not been to yours. haha...;p

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Will wait for your post :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks, will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : LOL :):)
Mine is just the opp to you. My dad is the one that I go to for such scene ;p

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Sounds like a wonderful fun trip for Zac! I'm glad he's enjoying himself in school, esp after those last few nasty incidents. Zac looks like a handsome young man in the sec pic, love it! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I cannot help thinking how much he has grown when I picked him up from school that day. My little baby is out traveling with his friends without mummy now. haha :D

Farah Deen said...

ohhh that's really cute, first field trip! bet he had lots of fun and lots of stories to tell when he came home.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape