Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-22

Amos looks better in... ...


Red?? or Biege??
I cant decide which one to let Amos wear on the first day of CNY. Can you help me choose which you think suit him better? Thanks :):)

The "chun" handicraft (on the wall) he made it in school today ;p

I like Amos in Red : Moon, Carlo, Amel, Mikky, Rachel
I like Amos in Biege : Nessa, Wavesurfer, Judy, Ling, Angeline, Enchie, Jean, MissyE, Shannon, 4malmal, Marzie, LJ, Blur Ting

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Moon
JANICE NG © 2009

64 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Amos looks great in both red and biege.. The red one cute and the biege one look smart! Very difficult to choose..

I think for the first day let Amos in RED! Hong Hong.. Ong Ong.. Huat Ah..Haha..

Nessa said...

I like both... but I prefer the white one :)

Happy Chinese New Year Janice and family!

WaveSurfer said...

I vote for biege. Looks neater and handsome withe long sleeves.

Lemonjude said...

Beige one looks smart, red one looks cheeky...hard to choose, but love the beige one...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family...

kegler747 said...

I definitely love the red one. Happy New Year! :)

Something About Us said...

I like the beige :)

- Ling

J@n!ce said...

Moon : Ang ang is definitely good for CNY. Great!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : You mean the biege one. Ok, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Wavesurfer : Smarter is definitely the word. Yes, I think long sleeve/pants sure makes him look neater & smarter for sure. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : You are right!! Red is playful & biege is smart. Good !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Kids in RED will make the granny happier. hahaha :)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Another vote for beige. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, he looks more 'jing-shen' in red.

BUT I don't like the red outfit, I prefer the beige outfit. So my vote goes to....*drum roll*

BEIGE!

Enchie said...

Red is a good color but Amos looks so cute and handsome in Beige.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, jan! i love amos better in beige! the one in red is so cute and the one in beige is so smart! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

btw, the other day u mentioned something abt LJ comment box, rite! are you referring to JS-Kit! you know, you can easily install that in your blog too. I just did. come & check it out if this is the one you're talking abt, k! :)

E@mybff said...

ohhh i think the beige!!!! love the golds

Shannon said...

I like the beige! Hope you have a good Chinese New Year Celebration!

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : The red outfit is supposed to be FUN & playful type. However, some of us may not like the short sleeve & shorts look. Thanks for your vote :)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : YAY!! Enchie prefers Biege ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jean : WOW !! Another vote from Jean for biege :):)

J@n!ce said...

Missy E : Looks like its a one sided vote now ;)

J@n!ce said...

Shannon : Great !! Thanks :):)

Anonymous said...

I like the beige one :)
nice new look u've got here!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Another vote for beige. Thanks :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! see who's at my place!! and i was thinking since you guys will be spending a day at AGP, want play MJ anot? haha! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Gong Xi, Gong Xi!! :D

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You'll be surprised that Zac really know how to play a tweeny bit of MJ as explained over at yours ;p

Mariuca said...

Oh what a fun post Janice!! Hope I'm not too late to join! ;)

Mariuca said...

Ok, definitely the beige!!! I mean the red is of coz cute also, but the beige one looks extra adorable on him! I say beige! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Jan, wanted to thank u for voting for me as well, YAY! :)

Mariuca said...

Wishing u and the cuties and hubbs of coz, a lovely CNY with ur family and friends! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Definitely not late lah!! Marzie loves biege too. :):)

Amel said...

REEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD he he he he he...GONG XI FAT CHAI, Jan!!!

JK said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you, Jan and your two handsome boys.

LadyJava said...

hehhe.. both are cute but I think I love Beige more though the same design in Red would also be awesome!!

FL Sam said...

Wishing you a Happy & Blessed New Year!

May the New Year of the OX bring you Happiness, Good Health, Prosperity, Love and Joy!

~恭喜发财~

GONG XI FA CA !

Unknown said...

definitely red... :) happy new year!!!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Amel love REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... perfect color for the celebration :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thanks, GONG XI FA CAI !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I thought so too, the biege one is actually a passed down from Zac. LOL :):)

Its the only color left when we purchased from Bedok abt 2 yrs ago :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks so much. I wish for good health & JOY to your family. Gong Xi.. Gong Xi !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Mikky : Looks like the RED votes are going UP again. Thanks :):)

Mariuca said...

Hey Jan, looks like beige is in!! Yahoo!

Mariuca said...

You must be really busy preparing for tomo! Have a great time and don forget the pics! Hugs! :):):)

Amel said...

Jan, you misunderstood my last post. My last post is just an excerpt of many types of fears...some imagined ones, some are those I've heard or read from somewhere.

We don't live with my in-laws (that's why we always visit them on Saturdays) and I have no problem at all with my MIL. I'm SO blessed to have such nice in-laws he he he...so don't worry about me...

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, most of the pple likes Amos in biege & so I think that's gonna be his outfit tomorrow.

Enjoy your LONG holidays & have FUN :):)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Noted, glad to hear that everything is fine with you!! *hugs* :):)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

yoiyoi.. moo moo..恭喜恭喜。。新年快乐!! :p

Trinity said...

Happy Ox new Year to you and family Janice!! *hugsss*

and happy belated birthday to dear Amos!!

Juliana said...

Gong xi Fa cai, Janice to you and family.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Here's wishing you and your family a prosperous CNY. May the cows bring you loads of 'moo-ney' and good health :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Amos looks great in both but I think red is a great color and perfect for the occasion.

Blur Ting said...

I like the beige one better.

LadyJava said...

Happy Niu Year Janice!!!
So which one did Amos eventually ended up wearing?? hehe

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : HAPPY CNY. Gong Xi Gong Xi :)

J@n!ce said...

Trin : Amos birthday is in March leh !! kekeke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, the boys are having so much fun already :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks.... that's rite, the "Niu" Year to bring more "moo-ney"... I like that !! :D

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yay !! , Rachel loves Amos in RED :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Biege is sooooo HOT now !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Amos wore the biege one since so many pple love him in it :):)

Amel said...

Btw, Jan, why don't you try and find R2 in his old pics in my latest post? ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Sure, will be over yours ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape