Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-18

Spiderman Fleece Set

Its so windy recently that we don't even need to on the fan. It can get especially cold in the middle of the night. My little boy, Amos doesn't like to be covered by blankets, he will kick it off immediately. I could feel that his hands and legs are cold from the wind.

I was browsing the web looking out for sales and located one that I specially love looking at are tabs on babies & toddlers meant for my boys. There is this Spiderman fleece set just perfect for Amos as he loves superhero.


The striking color combination immediately caught my attention. I'm so eager to see how Amos will look in that attire. Totally awesome ! He is going to love wearing it and I don't have to worry about his cold hands and legs anymore. YAY ! :)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

23 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, i can imagine amos wearing this outfit!! super cute lar!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay yay!! first commentator!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Enjoy your Sunday, dear!

Anonymous said...

so cute!
the winds were so strong it BROKE my bamboo!!!!

Enchie said...

so nice...my son will love this too :)

Amel said...

That's really a cute outfit and I LOVE Spiderman! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Nice outfit...
Kids will surely love to have this...
See you around.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Great Sunday for me cos I had yummy bah gu teh & won MJ game!! haha :)

How's yours? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : A lot of the things in my house are falling apart, esp those photo frames, kept dropping until broke :(

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Kids just love being dressed in superhero outfit *hugs*

J@n!ce said...

Amel : You will start stocking up all those cutie outfits when you have a little one back there. The weather in Finland is so .... COLD.... You will need to wear a couple of those lah !! :D

J@n!ce said...

Lunaticg : Thanks for being here. Have a great day :):)

Jamy said...

Janice.....this is so greattttttt!
Such a lovely blog layout...really suit for your mummy ranting here. Jean really have the talent of creating something adorable and fantastic....oh well i might ask her to do my blog makeover but not now..some other time.

Sorry that I had not been keep in touch with you, jean, karen, bobby, marzie and the rest. I guess my daily time is all occupied. And yet CNY is nearby. Alot of stuff to get ready. Its tired but its a new year to welcome and celebrate. It's so COOLLLLL!!!

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : I can understand that everyone is getting busier as the festive season approaches. I've been cleaning the house for the passed days & finally its left with the windows & mopping the floor only *sweat*

Glad that you like my new layout. Jean rocks !! :):)

Anonymous said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Juliana said...

nice....spiderman clothes...

J@n!ce said...

Hapi : Thanks, I learnt something :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Jason is gonna love it too :)

Mariuca said...

This is so cute, little Amos will def feel like a superhero when he wears it! :):):)

Mariuca said...

I wish it was that windy here. Yest esp was extra hot, fan oso no use! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Its so windy here. Just cleaned the house but gets so dusty again :(

Megaupload premium Account said...

get free premium accounts at http://megauploadpremiumaccount.com and enjoy simultaneous full speed downloads for free

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape