Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-15

My blog has a NEW look !!

Thanks to Jean for the blog makeover. I've removed a lot of unused widget *sweat*

The above pic is how the previous layout looked like !!

All I need to do is to tell Jean I wanted a fun & sweet purpish (my fav color) with an add of pink layout. The header has to have pic of the 2 boys with me dreaming of them. The whole blog looks so neat & tidy to me now. The idea of blog makeover came to my mind end of last year. However, I wasn't able to launch it in time for the New Year because both Jean & I were busy then. Anyway, it is now finally ready except for a few minor changes which doesn't affect the whole look at all.

Do you like the new look? Please feel free to give your opinion !!

If your current blog also needs a good change. Hop over to Jean now for consultation. won't you?

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is LJ

JANICE NG © 2009

74 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

LadyJava said...

Wah.. very nice Janice!! I like it!! nice and neat now!!

Well done Jean!!

LadyJava said...

Yihaaa.. first commenter on your new blog look!! Yahoo!!!

J@n!ce said...

LJ : You are so fast !! Yes, first commentator for the brand new look. Yippeee. :):)

WaterLearner said...

Very nice! I love it!!! Jean is a genius!!

LadyJava said...

Yihaa.. thanks for the linky love Jan!!! muahss!!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!!! im so happy, jan!! it has been great working for u. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

and i am so happy you love your new look. For the minor changes, i will get to it asap, k! :) Love ya, Love ya!! *HUGZ*

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

and thanks for promoting me here. You're da best!! Extra love for u!! :))

J@n!ce said...

Karen : That's rite, so many things to learn from her !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

LJ : No prob, thanks for coming here so fast :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You're finally here. Sorry for the late night sleep working on this yesterday. You are the best lah.... muackkkksss :):)

WaveSurfer said...

Nice new look, especially the creative header above. ^^

Anonymous said...

i'm also thinking of having mine overhauled. =D

J@n!ce said...

WaveSurfer : Thanks for your kind opinion. Little Darius is so adorable :)

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Head over to Jean now :):)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

VERY NICE !!!

do we need to pay for her consultations? :)

Anonymous said...

i love it! it's very clean and organized!

Mariuca said...

WOW Jan! This is a completely new look woman!

LZmommy said...

This layout is fantastic and it looks wonderful! :)

Mariuca said...

It is so different from ur previous layout! Jean did a splendid job I gotta say!

Mariuca said...

I like the label buttons at the side, that's new! :)

Mariuca said...

I'm glad u got rid of some of the old widgets, now everything looks so organized! Love it! :):):)

Juliana said...

wow....cool. Very nice, Janice.

eastcoastlife said...

Lovely! You should have done it earlier.

I'm very very pleased with mine. LadyJava did mine!

J@n!ce said...

Ling : hmmm...consultation could be free (let me double check with her on this) but makeover comes with an affordable price :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Yes, I cant get my eyes off my blog now :)

Nessa said...

Congrats Janice! Jean did a splendid makeover. Very nice and pleasing to the eyes. Love the falling love effect!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I love the tabs too, all neatly arranged at the side. I love the falling hearts, I love the cute bear... I love everything lah.... :):)

J@n!ce said...

LZ : Nice to hear your views & that you like it too :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jul : I never regret asking for the makeover cos its so pleasantly done :):)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Oh yes, I saw what LJ done to yours too that gave me thoughts to reno mine too. hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : Nice to see you here & that you love my new blog look too. YAY :):)

LEon said...

Flesh and sweet layout I must say. Good spring cleaning too! LOL

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Thanks, indeed quite a bit of cleaning up :):)

Bobby Revell said...

Hey Hey Hot Momma!!!! I love the new look--so much better--like sleeping in a big fluffy bed with hearts & butterflies:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : LOL !! So cozy to be surrounded by falling hearts rite? Oh well, this is is a miracle !! :):)

Anonymous said...

New Year, new template...I like it too..very sweet yet simple template...great job!

FL Sam said...

Wow. Brand New look for 2009. Very well organised and nice. Jean's creativity is so brilliant. Looks like I need to engage her services. :)

Blur Ting said...

It's very nice,I like it! The colours are very soothing too. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Superb! very nice. very very NICE!!!

Trinity said...

wah.. so sweet... so nice... so neat... and so butterfly! love it! Congrats Janice, and WEEEEELLLLL DOOOONE JEAN!! Must be a very hard work.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new blog look, very lovely purple, also one of my favourite colour...

The icons on the left are all so nicely done up..

Mummy Moon said...

Love your new look, the color very sweet!

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

wow! nice layout very neat janice... I love that flowery on both side and the falling hearts so nice... Happy new year to you & your family.

darlene said...

wow!!..sweetie!!...this is amazing!!,,,LOVE IT....thanks for the visit....have been sooo...slack these days...but....glad u came by....cause am LOVIN...THIS NEW U!!

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Yes, its simple & sweet looking :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Jean will be most delighted to be of service to you :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Yes, dreamy purple I like :p

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I can see you really like it. Thanks dear :)

J@n!ce said...

Trin : Yes, her creativity is thumbsUP !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Keyword : Thanks :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, congrats on the new layout. Looks pretty cool :D

J@n!ce said...

KM : I can see you share the love for purple too from your blog ;p

J@n!ce said...

Moon : Yes, mummy Moon love it too :)

J@n!ce said...

Em : I esp like the falling hearts effect too ;p

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : How can I not miss you. Thanks for coming over & seeing the brand new ME.... hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Yes, Nick is here !! Thanks, Nick :):)

sweetytots said...

nice.. how much is it?

kegler747 said...

Wow Janice! I love this new blog format :) It really looks professional.

J@n!ce said...

Sweetytots : You may wanna approach Jean directly for a detailed quote :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : You are finally here !! haha, wow.... my blog becomes pro now. YAY :):)

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

Never GauGuan my blog with new look ah? Busy is it? Seldom see you these days. How's things gal!

Happy Friday! Spring clean already?

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

ur new blog skin looks great! :) not too confusing. simple yet presentable :)

Good leh :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : So busy recently. Zac got a lot of classes to attend. I got head over to yours leh. You din see me? :):)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Glad that you like it !! ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, i am so happy lar to see all the positive comments!! yeeha!! thanks again, jan, for letting me to makeover your blog! :) Love!!

JK said...

Janice, I love this new look so much. It's pretty and neat. Very nice. How much did you pay for this?

J@n!ce said...

JON : So happy that you love it. I've replied your email :)

Mariuca said...

Janice, today only I can see the falling hearts u know? Didnt see them the other day! Wah so magical la like dis, I love! :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Haha. Ya loh... I love to have some animation like that and specially request from Jean !! :)

Farah Deen said...

beautiful indeed! this is so pretty and very well organised too. i particularly love the navigation buttons on the left side. very cute!

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Yes, I like it when I first see the draft from Jean. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Wow, I love the new look of your blog. It's my favorite color. I love the butterflies.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape