Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-01-28

What Amos wore on the FIRST day of CNY ... ...

Thanks to everyone who voted for Amos' CNY outfit in my previous post.
Majority of the readers prefer Amos in BIEGE which they think is smart & neat looking compared to the cheeky RED.

As such...... this was what Amos wore on the FIRST day of CNY !!

Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. I hope you guys had a blast on CNY? :D

GONG XI FA CAI !!

This is a miracle... ... FIRST Commentator is Leonard
JANICE NG © 2009

29 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

chartao said...

what a nice outfit that Amos is wearing, full of festive mood!! :)

kegler747 said...

I have the same outfit way way back years ago during our United Nations Day in school :) Amos is so cute in that national costume!

Anonymous said...

you are welcome!
he does deserve the best on the first day (and every day). *wink*
Handsome!

Enchie said...

He looks so handsome and you're pretty Mommy...

Amel said...

He looks SO cute whether he wears beige or red he he...;-D And I see that you were wearing red!!! GONG XIIIII!!!

Unfortunately no CHinese New Year party here he he he...

WaveSurfer said...

Nice to see everything turns out great! Thanks for taking our suggestions. ^^

iCalvyn.com said...

after the 3rd days of CNY, as last I can sit down pass my own life again.

Previously 3 days hv entertain all relative, that was a very pressure job then normal working life

Jackie said...

Oh I wasn't here for the voting Janice. But, I did see the red outfit on Facebook and I agree with everyone's pick.

He looks quite the dashing and sophisticated young man in the beige.

I also really, really love your make over.

I am having it done again too. I am hoping to get a redo this week end.

I am tired of being in the dark over there.

I want some color. You know early Spring time.

Hugs all around for everyone!!:-)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : I thought so too so let him to wear the traditional outfit rather than casual clothing :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Usually only get to wear it twice every year. During CNY & during the racial harmony day :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Thanks, I can see that its a feast over at your end too. Hope KK gets well soon & Gong Xi Fa Cai !! :D

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Awwww... thanks dear :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : CNY is the festival I looking forward to every year. So fast 3 days already passed.... :):)

J@n!ce said...

Wavesurfer : Thanks for being a part in helping me to choose Amos attire :):)

J@n!ce said...

Calvyn : I'm not very good at entertaining people so I can understand what you mean by that!! Its indeed more stressful than working. hahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : I saw your comment over at my FB. You like my makeover too. Awwww.... Thanks :):)

Anonymous said...

love amos outfit! and yours too :)
wishing u and your family a happy moo year !

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks! I bought mine so last min just on the eve of CNY :D

Amos was actually passed down from Zac :D

HAPPY "Niu" Year to you & family :)

Juliana said...

Amos is cute with those outfit....

Heart of Rachel said...

Lovely photos! Amos looks so handsome in his clothes.

Mariuca said...

YAY! Amos in beige is here, so adorable la! :):):)

Mariuca said...

So what colour was Zac's outfit on CNY? :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : So glad that it fitted him well cos its actually one of those Zac worn before :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Awww... Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Zac wore a grey guess shirt. I bought from KL during the Genting/KL trip :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!! amos is so smart in beige!! love it!! :)

Monica said...

Happy Chinese New Year J@n!ce! both mommy and son look great ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : YAY !! I'm glad the outfit still look NEW. Its actually worn before by Zac 2 yrs ago :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Happy Niu Year to you & belated Birthday :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape