Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-16

McGriddles from McDonalds



Tried the new McGriddles Sausage & Egg from McDonalds last weekend.
The bread is actually pancake with a taste of sweetness.

I think I like this new burger compared to Sausage McMuffin with Egg which used to be my favourite for a long time... ... :):)

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

eastcoastlife said...

yeeee.... I don't like it. Too sweet.

WaterLearner said...

Looks yummy. Does the boys like it too?

Anonymous said...

do your boys like it? maybe i can let my kids try too

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I've friends who doesn't like it too. They are confused over the mix of sweet & saltish taste ;p

J@n!ce said...

Karen : They din get to try it cos they woke up early & maid already given them their breakfast. They love the harsh brown though ;)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I believe they will like it cos the Muffin is too hard for them, this new one is soft & sweet. Just nice for kids :)

LZmommy said...

Yet to try this... Perhaps I will try it this weekend :)

Have a wonderful weekend Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Hopefully you will like it. Have an enjoyable LONG weekend... :)

NIHAL said...

Actually this combination sounds pretty tempting, but unfortunately I don't really know if this is available here in Malaysia, so, can't really validate my opinion on its taste.

Anyway, just from its picture, I would give it a 5/10 rating.

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : I've been hearing negative comments abt the burger since its launch actually. However, I'm a McD supporter since young. I will sure not miss this one. I'm glad I tried it cos I really like it :)

chartao said...

this is better than our favorite Sausage McMuffin with Egg!!!

gotta try it one of these days manz!

Mariuca said...

We don't have this here, wonder how it tastes like! Happy weekend Janice! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Try it & let me know if you like it? :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Its the same as the SME except that the bread is soft & sweet compared to the hard muffin :)

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy to me, I gotto try it too! :P

Juliana said...

hmmm...yummy

Insane Mama said...

Those are Miracles, the McGriddles!
and so are your children until they turn into teenagers and ruin your whole life

Amel said...

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I haven't had McD since I moved to Finland since there's no McD here in Sodankylä. I MISS IT!!! HE HE HE...

J@n!ce said...

MW : I think you will like it :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Its good :)

J@n!ce said...

Insane Mama : Thanks for your visit :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : My sis used to have a penfriend many years back staying over there. You must be craving for McD since you don't have it over your side. Wait till you come back to Asia & eat until you drop.... hehehe ;p

Amel said...

Well, the closest McD is in Rovaniemi he he he he...we went there yesterday but I didn't eat there. Oh well...

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love sausage mcmuffin too, that's what I order whenever i have breakfast in McDo. Haven't tried mcgriddles though

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

Come to see if there is new post from you :D

If you have time, check out my post about what I found in our garden. Have a nice weekend.

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

I am tagging you, tag in here. Have a nice Sunday

J@n!ce said...

Amel : haha, I like to check out the fastfood restaurant when I go for tours. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Me 2, SME is my long time favourite all this while :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, will check it out :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Interesting combination. I'm not sure if we have it here.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can find In Belgium McDonald. But I can give it a try when I visit Singapore. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I don't think they have this here yet but I'm sure my kids would love it :D

kegler747 said...

I once liked this as I have a sweet tooth :) but McDonald's stopped selling this here in the Philippines and they replaced it with a local bread (pandesal) instead of pancake. That's what I call FUSION food :)

rachelsee said...

I wish they have that in france! yum!

cherry said...

they used to make this with biscuits. That's my favorite. this one is more on the sweet side, I think.

By the way, would you like to join my project. Nothing serious. This is just for fun. Some may even call it a tag but I want to make it more personal. I will publish it on my blog with the whole pics and accompanying write-up. I plan to do this monthly with a different topic for each month. Here's the link:

http://girlforallstatus.blogspot.com/2008/05/project-whats-inside-your-bag.html

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Hope you are all fine cos I heard that's a earthquake over at your side?

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : I hope the burger will be a permanent product on the menu & not just a featured one :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I heard that its not available at your side too ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Its good that they changed their menu to the likings according to the country :)

Leena said...

Not in our McD menu though. Might try it when we go to Sg, is it a seasonal promotional burger or here to stay?

J@n!ce said...

4malmal : I bet your son will love it :)

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Errr... I'm not sure abt that ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

sounds yummy to me.. i shall try it next time im at sg. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape