Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-07

Happy Mother's Day

I woke up this morning to receive a surprise.
Jackie has featured my blog - this is a miracle over at hers on her Wednesday Wanderings

It feels so good to see my humble blog header appearing on friend's site. How cool !!
Thanks dear :)
---------
Emila is one great mom to Yassin. She just reminded me that I'm also one.... haha...
I nearly forgot that Mother's day is also meant for me.

Thanks for the Mother's Day award.



I would like to wish all my mummy bloggers a HAPPY MOTHER's DAY ahead too :)

Bless, Blur Ting, Cendrine, Chin Nee, ECL, Elaine, Fiona, Girlie, Jane, Jo-N, Jyankee, Ling, Juliana, Kexin, Lili, Lian, Ling, Nyumix, Pauline, Rachel, Shireen, Sweetpea, Trinity, Vi, Wen


44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Blur Ting said...

Thanks Jan. You're indeed a good mother! Happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear... you have a wonderful Mothers' day too... *HUGZ*

Bless said...

Thanks Janice :-) Picking it up now.

JK said...

Wow, World's Greatest Mom Award. Congrats and I love this. Thanks Janice. Here's to all great mothers, cheers.

Unknown said...

Thanks Janice. You're so thoughtful. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. Are your kids planning something?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Thanks Janice for the award! :)
btw, I hv a tag for u too.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD JANICE!!!!! *hugs!

Why you must wait till Sat before you can watch Ironman!? Haha. Everyone'e been telling me to watch watch watch!

Anonymous said...

Thks for the award!

eastcoastlife said...

awww.... thanks Janice! What have your darling planned for this M Day? :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : You are my heroine too. So stable, determined & strong. Happy Mother's Day supermom :)

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : Have fun on Sunday. My maid is off on Sunday, looks like we I cant really enjoy the day, have to look after the kiddos. Poor mama... ;p

J@n!ce said...

Bless : Ok, you're welcome :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Hey, I like your avatar, simple & sweet :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Zac told me yesterday night that he is going to draw a flower, colored it, cut it out & give to me. Guess what... morning wake up..... he totally forgets abt it.... *faint*.

NVM, I understand they are still too young to understand what's the day about. So long as they don't give me much trouble on Sunday, I'm happy enough !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : A tag for me, let me check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Kexin : This is bcos Sat got midnight show mah.... LOLxxxx :D

J@n!ce said...

Wen : NO problem :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Still got to look after them on Sunday cos maid OFF day ah... you say leh. Poor mama.... haha :D

kiasumum said...

thanks for the award janice, and happy mother's day to you too ya!!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hi Janice, here's the tag: http://their-growingup.blogspot.com/2008/05/what-i-really-want-to-do-on-mothers-day.html

:)

LZmommy said...

Thanks for the award Janice :) You made my day!
Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day too!

chartao said...

Happy Mother's Day to j@n!ce in advance!!!

J@n!ce said...

Fiona : Thanks. So long the boys don't give me a hard time. I'm happy enough....haha ;)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : I really hope I can go for vacation but I know its totally impossible. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : How cool to see so many mummy bloggers here that I have to congrate them on the BIG day too. I cannot help thinking we are really great loh... *blush*

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : You are the only male blogger to wish me here. Thanks, you are so kind :)

Mariuca said...

Wah what a wonderful award, congrats Jan and all the other moms too. This is a much deserved award for u woman! :):):)

PS. Jan, MPG is so happy she's here today, at her number 1 fan's blog YAY!!!

Chinneeq said...

thanks a lot, Janice for this wonderful award :) Happy Mom's Day to you too .

Anonymous said...

and a Happy Mother's day to you TOO!

Juliana said...

Thanks for remind me this award, Janice. Wow...

Happy mother's day...

LadyJava said...

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there... I love you all!!!

Sweetpea said...

thanks janice! i think we all deserve a good ottoman for our feet :)

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

we sniffed over to wish you a Happee Blogoversary! oh & Happy Mommy's Day

waggin TX tails barking loud lots of the time

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, so nice to see my fav MPG at my EC. Love the pink :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Take Care & enjoy your special day before the twins arrived :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : I bet baby Coffee is sure to give you some surprises? Such a cutie :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : You totally deserved it. Enjoy your day :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I like your avatar, I hope I've got long flowing hair like those. Mine is in terrible state now *sob*

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : Its not easy looking after kids ah. We deserve a rest :)

J@n!ce said...

CSG : OMG, I've got 3 huge dogs here... hihi, thanks for your visit. I'm so busy that I've totally forgotten that its my first blogging anniversary. How time flies :)

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Thanks Janice! Happy Mother's Day to you too! :)

J@n!ce said...

Vi : Hope you had a wonderful Sunday? :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you very much Janice for this sweet award. I'm very honored to receive it.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : You're most welcome. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape