Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-14

My little biker


This bike was given as a newborn gift for Amos. It was a perfect gift for Zac then cos Amos still way to tiny to handle it. How time flies, Amos is riding on it now. He still doesn't know how to control the accelerator & using his legs to drag the bike. I saw him playing the other day, this cheeky boy is so camera friendly, he stopped his bike & gave me the pose.... LOL :D

Here's with the 2 boys sitting together, very rare occasions. They would usually fight over it...



35 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

He looks so happy on the bike :) They do grow up so fast don't they?

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Precisely. The bike is rather noisy though :)

Mariuca said...

He he picture number 1 is my fave! I love it when Amos smiles cheekily like dat! ;)

Oh almost forgot the lollipop for Zac, enjoy! Get well soon cutie! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Amos is an attention catcher. He loves it when everyone has eyes on him. I was carrying Zac yesterday cos he was unwell mah. Amos cried & cried, he wanted to be carried too. I got to hug two of them together... LOL :D

Thanks for the lolli for Zac :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

they looked so happy with the bike! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : A bike like that can keep them occupied for quite a while ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

It's nice to see them enjoying and sharing the bike.

chartao said...

share!

that's the spirit!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : They can hardly share things, it all depends on their mood then. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, man....sharing will enable me to save the cost on getting 2 toys of the same kind ;p

Anonymous said...

thats a nice one! my son has one and its a police car and noisy with the siren!

Juliana said...

wow...nice motor :D

LZmommy said...

Amos sure looks like a child model with that pose (top right pic)! :)

I would like to sit on one myself! Hehehe....

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWW such brotherly love and that's a very COOL bike!!!! WOW!!! ;-D

Blur Ting said...

Haha, they are natural models. I think they see mummy carrying the camera and telling them to "Smile!" so often, once they see you holding the camera, they know how to put on their best pose liao :-)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

it's alws so sweet to see children not fighting over toys :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

it's alws so sweet to see children not fighting over toys :)

J@n!ce said...

Wendy : Yes, its really noisy !!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I think Jason will like it :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Thanks. The bike got weight limit wor... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Its not cheap. I don't think I will get one for them consider the size & so bulky. It is hardly used but surprisingly the lights are damaged :(

J@n!ce said...

Blur : LOLxxx!! I thik they are so used to me moving around with the camera already ;)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Precisely. Its such a joy seeing them sharing :)

JK said...

That's a wonderful bike, every boy's dream! How we wish our children would be able to play together without fighting, eh?

Mariuca said...

Janice! MPG is glowing today thanks to your EC he he, love ya! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan. Your boy look so cool! I wanted to buy one for my son too but i worried he does not know how to control the bike properly yet.

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Yes, those moments are actually difficult to capture. I'm screaming my lungs out to them nearly.... everyday...FIGHT fight FigHT !! sigh !! :(

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, the is the first time I see my EC appearing. I thought I will missed my chance of seeing it over at yours. So coincident to catch my ads running while checking on my EC acct :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : The speed can get fast too if he doesn't know how to control. Also, just to warn you first, its really noisy :(

Trinity said...

the kids can get a long together so well... you are good at capturing this happy moment, janice!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : They are so close now that when one is sick, the other will get it. Amos is also down with cough & fever now *sob*

Amel said...

Yeah, I can imagine that it's not cheap. The lights are damaged? Sorry to hear that. :-((((

J@n!ce said...

Amel : When there's 2 boys at home. This is how bad the condition of the toys can be.... sigh !! :(

Leena said...

Kids normally love to fight over the same thing, so it's nice to see them share and play together right. Shern and his cousin Marcus does the same things with their toys and the only toy bike we have at home.

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : As parents, we cannot help feeling the little sense of satisfaction & joy to see them sharing the toys :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape