Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-05-23

Twist & Turn


I was surprised to see Amos twisting the pencil a few weeks ago. I don't do it so he must have learnt it somewhere. Its just so cute seeing him moving the pencil using his little fingers while I'm teaching Zac on his homework :)

Zac also imitate his moves and both the boys are challenging each other with their little twist & turn :)

Its really entertaining... ...I din get a chance to video the whole scene though :)

22 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope the boys are feeling much better. That's a cool trick. I used to do it when I was in grade school.

If you have time to spare, I tagged you here. I know you might be preoccupied right now so there's no hurry.

Take care!

JK said...

It's amazing where and how fast they pick up those little things.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks, will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Indeed, kids can just pick up good & bad things real fast ah? ;p

Trinity said...

wah cute amos... really, have to capture the moment with the video! Precious moment, Mom!

Juliana said...

applaus for Amos :D
have a nice weekend, Janice

Amel said...

I'm glad to hear Amos's getting better now. Phew! It's always such a trial when a kid is sick, isn't it?

I LOVE the pic of Amos twisting the pencil he he he...I'm sure he'll gain more weight after he's well again. ;-D

Btw, I've got GREAT news. Come and visit me! ;-D

WaterLearner said...

Well Done Boys!!!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Have a good weekend too :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, I hope the boys will put on weight very soon :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks & enjoy your weekend :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I'm too slow in getting the video setting up on our digital camera then ;)

Anonymous said...

so young can do that liao. me in my 30's still cannot do leh

Blur Ting said...

Cute! And it's good to see them well and doing all these fun things again!

Mizohican said...

Phew!!! I am so glad to know that. Because according to my ancient tribal custom, twisting a pencil is a sign of recovery from fever. Thank God for that....

:-)

You know, when Da Vinci designed that first helicopter, he got inspired after he twisted his pencil. Do we see another Da Vinci in the making here? :-)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : haha :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : They are learning new things everyday ;p

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : I really hope I've got 2 little Da Vinci there ;)

chartao said...

all i have to say is you will be amazed what kids can do nowadays!!

wonder issit the food they eat? haha

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : I think they are very observant & pick up tasks they see ;)

Mariuca said...

Yeeha! I'm right next to the cuties today! Thanks Janice. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gee, you know Janice, I still can't do that twirl the pencil trick till today ... Kudos to the little fellow :D

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape