Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-05-13

TGIF but NO Thanks ...

It was a terrible & unforgettable Fri nite for me ...
I actually fell down from my computer chair, hydraulic kind with wheels, those we used in the office!!
All happened so fast & the impact was so great that for a few sec, I think I am stoned & too pain to even recall why I am landed on the floor with a hurting butt. All I know was that Zac wanna to sit on my lap, somehow I lost balance & then .... *ouch*
The pain was excruciating.... I can feel a burning sensation when I squat down or stand up now.
I think I have a hairline crack on my spine near the hips there. Heard that this takes time to recover or even not recover at all.... Sob Sob.

0 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape