Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-05-21

WhO is wHo? !??!

This is an interesting photo of my bb at one month old. Do you know who is he?
I say interesting bcos ......


One of them is Amos & the other is Zac. They so happen to "make" the same "pose" as I took the pic of them when they are at their FiRsT month. Really Amazing hor.
I purposing dressed Amos up to the best of what I could recall so as to make a comparison with his bro at his first month. While looking thru the photo taken, I was ShOcKeD that he make the same pose as Zac. Mebbe bb at this stage will feel the most comfy resting in this position lo. *LOL*

So..... so u know WhO is wHO?


The one on the LEFT is Amos
The one on the RIGHT is Zac.


Have guessed correctly? ;p

4 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Jan I swear to you I guessed correctly! Ha ha ha... Hey, it is amazing man - they look the same and the pose is exactly the same too! Good one Jan! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I am speechless, you are really GOOD at guessing game, gal.
You must excel in those MCQ qns back in your school days huh?

EXCELLENT try :)

I love this pic of them very much !! They are memories now ... you see how much they have grown... LOL :)

Mariuca said...

He he *blush*... Am still so amazed that u captured this moment, everything is the same! Perfect! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I am good at doing such things rite! YEAH !!

I enjoyed taking their photos. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape