Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-09

Festive Cake

I was at TM yesterday & came across this beautifully wrapped cake freshly baked from Breadtalk. Its a limited edition just for the festive season. It captured my eyes instantly & I just got to bring it home. It cost S$6.80 by the way. A bit ex considered its a small cake. Just nice for a small family though. Its a sponge cake with raisin & cranberries. The cake is very soft & not too sweet. Really perfect I should say. I personally like it.
You may want to give it a try? :)




54 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

I saw this at Breadtalk as well. They have quite a few festive goodies and I was thinking which one to buy. This tastes good? Maybe I should buy one too.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Oh yes, there are a quite a few festive variations. I find it quite good. Or maybe due to my morning hunger... wahahahaha :D

darlene said...

oh that looks neat....yum!!!

Wen said...

looks delicious. i'll look around to see if malaysia got or not. my kids like raising so they shd eat it.thks

Chinneeq said...

they really decorated the cakes and breads so nicely yeah!

Amel said...

Hey, there's also Breadtalk in Indonesia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

Hmmm...maybe I should try to bake one for Christmas 'coz it looks SO good! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Nice wrapping :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Perhaps you can check. I think your kids will love it. My boys ate half of it... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : So creative rite? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That's gonna be so cool. Your hubs will be glad to savour one from wifey. I don't have an oven at home :(

LadyJava said...

Aiyoo.... so pretty...almost scared to want to eat it.. but looks delicious lah Janice.. makes me feel like baking now...heheheh

J@n!ce said...

LJ : You ladies are so smart, mostly know how to bake cake. I'm so ashamed. I only know how to eat lah.... wahahahaha :D

LadyJava said...

Janice.. not that smart also.. just follow direction from book mahh.. instant mix also availalble...lol!!

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I've got no patience doing all those stuff. Somemore, no oven also. lol :D

LadyJava said...

hehehe Janice.. nevermind lahh.. buy and eat also good mah... lagi easy... and neat... no need to mess the kitchen..lol..

J@n!ce said...

LJ : YAYA....this suits me the best :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

The cake's texture is smooth. Must be yummy. Hungry already!

J@n!ce said...

Lili : You can even see that it is so smooth from the pic. It tastes as smooth too :)

Juliana said...

Hmm...you makes me jealous ha ha ha

Makes me hungry, seeing your photos :D

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : So tempting... I'm feeling hungry now too.... ;p

Bless said...

Janice it's very delicious looking cake :-) made me hungry.

Mariuca said...

Oh yay!!! I'm here at your site at 6.05 am this Mon morning and this will make a wonderful breakfast for me, along with some coffee! :):):)

Francine Ann said...

wow! it looks really yummy.can i have a slice of it janice? :-)

kegler747 said...

I hope they have that cake in Breadtalk here in Manila so I can taste it. My favorite cake in Breadtalk is the Japanese spongecake which so fluffy and the green tea cake :)

Trinity said...

I haven't go to breadtalk again but I think I can see and have it for myself this week!! Yay!! I will fly over there this Thursday!

J@n!ce said...

Bless : One piece is insufficient. I had 2 slices at one go... yum yum ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You woke up so early today? The cake sure tempts your morning hunger now :)~~~~~

Help yourself to the coffee, dear :)

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Of course you could. I wish I could offer the real one to you :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I love their cheesecake too, really fattening. I have to cut down.... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Are your 2 boys coming over with you to?. Rem to bring some warm clothings, its raining season over here. :)

kegler747 said...

Hi Janice, I'm with my very special friend in Dumaguete and Siquijor. I hope we may be more than friends soon ;) hehehe. Here's the link to our pictures. I just dated the picture July because I dont want really to display my personal pictures in my blog. Im kinda shy :) http://kegler747.blogspot.com/2007/07/siquijor-pictures.html

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's so sweet. I hope it works out well. Let me know when u tie the knot eventually.... ;)

Thanks for sharing the pictures with me. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, that is indeed a lovely cake. So appropriate for the Christmas season. I wonder if they have it here?

J@n!ce said...

Nick : They have fresh cake too. Looks too nice to stomach... haha....rather ex again !! :)

Blur Ting said...

Oh, I love cakes! This looks so inviting! Remind me to go to Breadtalk later :-)

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Ok, I remind u now to go... LOL :D

Anonymous said...

Hi there ! Just want to be your friend. Nice cake, and I know it must be very delicious since I am also a fans of Bread Talk!..

Anonymous said...

Hi again If you don;t mind, I would like to put your blog in my blogroll.

Have a nice day!

Amel said...

No oven at home? Ohhhhh...well, I think most apartments in Finland are equipped with an oven he he he...we don't have a house but at least in our rented apt. there's an oven. :-)))) Baking is fun if you can do it later on when you have an oven, Jan! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Sure, I've added you to mine :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, its so cool to know how to bake. I was contemplating to get one mid of this year. However, I chose blogging over baking so.... here I am....LOL ;p

bokjae said...

hey j@nice, you are another person I scared to comment! so many you have! visit me at http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2007/12/are-you-good-detective.html
see how good a detective you are!

JK said...

Janice, this is nice and I think we are paying for the wrapper and the deco.

J@n!ce said...

BokJae : LOL :)

You have an interesting post. Thanks for sharing. I had a good laugh. Too funny liao :D:D:D:D:D

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Absolutely :)

Adrian said...

Janice that cake looks absolutely yummy! Wish they sold it here...maybe I should go look first LOL
Cute plate too! :)

Jeanne said...

hi there..... just drop by,nice blog.

Oh it was few years ago that i was bread eating from breadtalk. The last time i went to breadtalk was in 2004 in Taman Anggrek Mall-Jakarta.

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Let me know if it is avaiblable there cos many pple are asking now... keke...

That plate is a gift from Ribena drink....LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : Welcome you here. Such a successful chain of bakery that everyone seems to know. Glad to hear that you have visited the shop before... cheers :)

Anonymous said...

If you like cakes please visit:
http://blogdolci.com

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. How are you? Sorry I've been quite busy these past few days. It's my son's vacation in school and I have more time to spend catching up with my favorite blogs.

That's a lovely treat from Bread Talk. I love Bread Talk too. I have yet to check their Christmas treats.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for coming over despite so busy with Yohan. I really appreciate it. When you are free, you may want to drop over to the bakery to check on their X'mas treats :)

Trinity said...

Dear Jan.. now I have tried this bread.. hehehe...

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Is it good ? :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape