Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-28

Birthday Party at Downtown East Chalet

It was Dylan's 3rd Birthday Party celebration at Downtown East Chalet on Xmas Day.The wall was nicely decorated with a disney banner surrounded by fanciful balloons. Guests could even leave down words of wishes on the piece of paper you see on the right. It was pasted on the the door beside the main door. A box of magic pens were pasted on the wall too.

How creative :)


This is Dylan & his mummy, Jessica.

Below were pictures of me & the 2 boys inside the chalet.

We were there early. The boys were jumping on the beds inside the chalet. It was so cosy that Amos rested on it with all sorts of position you can see... LOL :D
My friend, Jessica even brought along her cookery sets just to make porridge with spinach & mushroom) for her little birthday boy. How thoughtful!!

There were extra & she scoop a bowl for Amos. However, Zac was the one who finished up the porridge. Amos didn't like the taste, it was a bit blend. I added a few cubes of satay meat for Zac to go along with the porridge :)

Look at the BIRTHDAY cake. It was just TOO exquisite. A 3-tier birthday cake... WOWOW... !!

All the kids were thrilled at the look of it. This is the first time I see such an elaborated birthday cake. I heart it too. The sticks on the cake were individual edible lollipop to be distributed for the kiddos. So cute rite? Also, each tier of cake gave a different flavour, either fruity or chocolate, strawberry or vanilla. Awwwww.. that's just TOO wonderful. I bet it cost more than S$200 for that :)

If you are also keen in the cake. You can order it from http://www.pgcake.com/
My 2 boys each had their lollipop. Notti Amos didn't want the small lolliipop. How cheeky of him. !!

Zac was kind & gave the BIG one to Amos. Such thoughtful gesture of Zac won him 2 small lollipops then.... hehehe ;p
They each took home 2 Xmas pressie from the host. There were 2 more party packs but I didn't have time to take pic of them. I was so tired when I reached home.

When I woke up in the morning. The packs were all scattered over the floor.... The 2 rascals were way too early then me & have feasted on them..... wahahahaha :D

40 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

Wow! that cake really looks tempting :) I bet Amos and Zach enjoyed the party. I will have cake tonight as it is the birthday of my special friend :)

Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Carlo: Yes, kids just love cakes, esp..its such a kiddish BIG one with lollipop somemore....awewome !! ;p

Your special friend is it the gal you went to tour with? hmmmmm.... Happy Birthday to her & have a memorable one :)

Mariuca said...

What a great post Janice! Sounds like a wonderful b'day party and I LOVE the cake!! Dylan's mom is really cool to get such an elaborate cake for her son! :)

And Zac is such a sweetie for giving Amos the bigger lollipop! For that, here's a special lolli for Zac! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Lovely 3 tier cake. I myself love it too... I never receive a cake more than 2kg.... LOL :D

Thanks for the special lolli for Zac for that thoughtfu gesture of his ;)

Muacks....

Anonymous said...

What a party! and what a cake! bet it was delicious!

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Its really yummy :)

LadyJava said...

Wah Janice... great looking cake.. like you never seen one like that for a birthday cake... must be darn expensive but also delicious too. different flavours somemore....

Have a great weekend ya!

RW said...

Looks like a good time had by all! :D

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Seriously, I've not seen a 3 tier cake for kid's birthday. I only see it as in a wedding cake... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Indeed :)

Sunshinelene said...

wow what a very fun celebration! the kids are surely having fun, Jan.

Happy Holidays!

J@n!ce said...

Arlene : They did have loads of fun. Happy holiday to you too :)

kegler747 said...

Yes Janice :) she is the one. We have another trip in Cebu City next month... Don't know what to write anymore in the sand :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I'm so happy for you to have found your true love. Write & tell her how much you love her... hehe ;p

Juliana said...

wow...what an party :P

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Memorable one for the birthday boy :)

Chinneeq said...

Yeah...Janice, agree, this is a beautiful cake!!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : That's rite :)

Amel said...

OHHHH I WANT the cake!!! It gives me an idea...maybe sometime I should make two tiers of cake (small ones) with different tastes. YEEESSSS he he he he...

And I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Amos' positions on the bed HUA HA HA HA HA...TOO FUNNY!!!

BRAVO for Zac for giving Amos the big lollipop!!! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Wow, when u eventually make one, take pics n make me envy... LOL :D

that's so cool, you have a BIG oven at home to bake a 2 tier cake? How nice :)

Amos is not feeling well today, he is down with running nose. He is really fun to look at with those positions... wahahaha :D

Sweetie Zac as usual :)

Anonymous said...

The birthday cake very nice !

Your boys sure enjoy la

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Definitely :)

Anonymous said...

hello... my bday is on 28th december too. haha...

Trinity said...

what a beautiful cake!! Cake like that worth 1,2 million rupiah here.. hm.. means 200 sin$. The same with your estimation!

So you all spent the night at the chalet? wow, what a fun birthday celebration!

Zac is so thoughtful... muaaachhh for him! Amos is just too cute! heheheh.. muuuaaach to his chubby cheeks...

Anonymous said...

What a nice party for your kids. I am sure my children would love to join the party too :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Nope, we only go for the BBQ, did not stay overnite ;)

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : They would definitely ;p

Adrian said...

Janice! The cake looks wonderful! Looks like the boys had fun at the party too! More lollipops for Amos and Zac! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Thanks for the lolli for the boys :)

Cheers....

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful party and the cake is so beautiful... Sure that ur kids enjoyed the party :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : They had so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

The cake is very nice. Nice and happy party.

J@n!ce said...

Condo : Thanks :)

Amel said...

No, no, we only have a small oven, so if I want to make a two-tier cake, I have to bake one after the other he he he...

AWWW...sorry to hear about Amos. I hope he gets well soon!!! It sucks to be sick!

Wen said...

i went ga ga over the birthday cake, and boy! it looks exp!!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I'm seriously not too sure how the 2 tier is going to work. You mean you bake one & then the other. Later how too connect the 2 together? Sorry if it seems like a silly qns. I've really got no idea. keke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I bet its ex :)

Amel said...

Hmmm...I think I can just put the smaller one on top of the bigger one. After all, I'm gonna slice each cake first to add the filling (strawberry or something). I'm not too sure, either, 'coz I've never done it, but I think it'll work. Well, I'll tell you later if I ever make this kind of cake, then hi hi hi hi hi hi...

Whenever I bake a cake, we always slice it into at least two parts 'coz we love adding some strawberry jam in between he he he...And I can cover it all with cream. Yummy!!! I LOVE cream!!! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I would love to see the steps you go about doing it. Take photo for me to envy if you eventually put hands on it... hehehe ;p

GOOD LUCK :)

houston condos said...

awesome cake!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape