Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-12

Our 1212 Night

As requested, I'm showing you some pictures of our 1212 night.


I looked like I'm going clubbing... LOL :D

Hubs say cannot take his photo. So I secretly took from his backview & while he was driving .... keke ;p

We went to Bar Stop at 6, Devonshire Road.
These were taken inside the pub using my handphone. Sorry for the poor quality. I don't have the courage to take out my camera. Shy loh... so weird if pple see me take photos of the food.... wahahahaha :D
From left :
1st pic : Our house pour, red wine... hubs had 3 glass while I had only 1 & last me for the whole night.
2nd pic : Vegetable Pizza, sorry that I only rem that I have to take photos when we have eaten half of it...I was starving & forgotten about taking pictures... so funny !!
3rd pic : Back dish was Prawns Batter with mayonnaise in wasabi paste. Hubs dun like wasabi, I had to finish all of it...haha ;)
Front dish was Chicken Picks, its actually fried chicken wings cut into small parts, so easy to feast on.

There is a live band "Acoustic Trip" singing 80s sentimental songs. The lead singer is a friend of hubs. His voice is beautiful. He even dedicated a song "More Than Words" by Extreme to us. He only performed on Wed nights, the rest of the days he will be running around HRC, Wala at HV & etc.


My eldest sis & her teenage daughter came to join us half way through. They were so late that hubs suspected they went to get us a gift. I told him its impossible... ...
But true enough, when we were about to leave. My sis told me she bought me a cake. I was surprised & thought it was really sweet of her, its actually a Blackberry Custard Mouse Towel wrapped like a cake. Totally fabulous. Thanks sis :)

54 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Sounds like an evening to remember. You're one HOT Momma, Jan!!! WOW!!!! I hope I'll look as hot as you are when I have already had two kids later on he he he...

Anyway, I LOVE "More than Words"! SO ROMANTIC!!! ;-D

And it's great of your sis to give you a cake! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : hehe... thanks for your words. You have doting hubs. You can look fabulous definitely. YAY !! :):)

kegler747 said...

Im happy for you Janice :) You are blessed to have wonderful kids and a loving husband. Cheers to a lasting relationship with him!!!

Blur Ting said...

Woo hoo. such a hot babe!! You so funny, secretly took his photo :-)
Looks like a fun outing for you both. No dancing ah?

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : No dance floor & cant boogie anywayz now... LOL :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, I have the same problems about being shy to take pictures inside restaurants and stuff ... Thank god for those phone cams ... LOL!

Looks like you guys had a blast!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I don't want to risk being approached by the staff that I cant take photos in there... LOL :D

Mariuca said...

Janice u skinny woman you!! So slim la.. he he he... no need to diet anymore k! ;)

I know what u mean abt the picture taking...sometimes I'll force B to take for me he he he...

LadyJava said...

Hello sexy momma!... happy anniversary!!...

Me relate to the photo taking too.. like GP.. i also ask hubby to take heheh.. but now brave a bit.. dont care just take only for my food blog mah!!

WaterLearner said...

Hallos ... nice outfit la! Sexy mom! And so nice of your sis to get that cake for you.

Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Slim bcos of the black outfit & the standing angle. Some are fat of coz I don't post them.... wahahaha :D

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Usually I will take but that's a pub. Some have strict rules. So I just use my HP to take not so obvious mah !! :p

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You go try loh, see can fit in. You are taller than me, will be tight hor....

Btw, its actually a towel leh, not cake :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

u look pretty in that outfit! :) did yr hubbs compliment u on that? i am sure he did rite? :)

oh, i understood what u meant about being shy taking photo of food in public. I felt the same way too but most of the time, i brave myself through it. After all, my blog is about food, if i do not take any food pic, then what's the use of my blog? LOL! However, there will be time when i dont hv the "face" to take pic, ie; in fancy restaurant. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : He only say I look slim in that outfit that's all. Haha.. that's rite, your blog is abt food. You have to brave the storm to take those pictures :):)

Deana E said...

janice,

you sure have two kids???? you don't even look like a married women,what more with 2 kids..hubby look great too--even from the back hahaha

J@n!ce said...

Deana : Thanks. I've got 2 boys already. Hubs would be glad to know u say he look good from the back....wahahaha :D

Juliana said...

Hi Janice, wow...you really hot mom :D Glad that you have nice 1212 night hehehe...

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks :)

Adrian said...

Hey I don't see any pics of jnaice...only the new VJ on MTV LOL
Looks like you guys had a fun time out on your anniversary! :) That's prawns in wasabi sounds mighty tempting Jan! hehehe

Jolly Genie King

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Wow! You are a hot and sexy Momma! You look good in that outfit

Anonymous said...

Wow, very the sexy! Nice photos yet again! :)
Sounds like a lovely evening.

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : LOL .... thanks but I'm no VJ lah....:)

That prawns really yummy. I cant finish it & share it with friends from another table ;p

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Finally see u over at mine, thanks :)

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

I have simple tag for you. Check it out at :

http://julianarw.blogspot.com/2007/12/what-did-year-2007-mean-for-you.html

lilifxt said...

hey pretty mom loved the pictures u look fantastic i love your outfit too really nice ...:)

and the cake looks ...mmmhh yummy

J@n!ce said...

Jul : Thanks for the tag. We share the same thoughts for 2007 :)

Cheers...

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Glad that you love the outfit. I think it is funky too ;p

darlene said...

hey!! you look fantastic!!...and looks like a wonderful time!...good for you girl!!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thank you :)

emilayusof said...

Janice! You look so pretty and cheerful! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

daphne said...

hey janice! Woooo.. looks like a romantic and beautiful dinner! congrats for 6 yrs! WOW!

eastcoastlife said...

Hi Janice!
As usual, you look fabulous! So slim and beautiful!

Like you I felt shy bringing out the camera when I am in a restaurant or hawker centre. But I'm slowly overcoming that fear and I guess many restaurant owners welcome that now. We do free advertising for them wor.

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thank you :)

J@n!ce said...

Daphne : So fast... 6 yrs already...LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks. Some places don't allow to take photos. I ever tried to take at foodcourt. Kenna scolding leh :(

Trix said...

Wow,Janice..looks like you had lots of fun...and how amazing you look all dressed up!! Total Rocker girl,lol.Very cute..
The menu sounds yummy,specially those prawns..I never tasted wasabi sauce,but I bet its just divine :)))

Francine Ann said...

i love your outfit! its cute! perfect for you.

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : You have not tried wasabi?Its a kind of sauce along Japanese sushi. Not many pple can take it. My hubs personally doesn't like the taste. So poor me got to finish up the whole plate. LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Its really cute, I thought so too. haha :D

Bobby Revell said...

Wow Janice!!! You are such a hottie!!! You are driving guys crazy all over the world:)

amei79 said...

weweeet...u r a hot & sexy mummy, most gals might jealous on u, how a mummy with 2 childs can be so slim...

Hmm, perhaps ur hubby wanna be another "Mark Chow"? So a wonderful day, how cum no big head photo of janice & hubby???

Happy 6th 1212! (I wonder if this no has come out in Toto, Magnum & etc? lolz)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Nice to see you here. Where have you been? :)

J@n!ce said...

Amei79 : Thanks, we seldom take photos together cos he is the photographer ;p

Heart of Rachel said...

You look fabulous in your clothes. You have nice sense of style. Glad you had a lovely time. The food looks yummy. Thanks for sharing your special day. Belated Happy Anniversary!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks :)

mr fong said...

So sweet of ur sis :) Anw, u really looked like u were going to club leh. I tot u were bartender. Haha..

J@n!ce said...

Winston : What?... bartender... *fainted*

Trinity said...

Janice, I gain weight 3 days in Singapore.. how come you can be so slim!!! Not fair... LOL

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : LOL.... I think I will also gain weight if I am at your country....keke ;p

Leena said...

pheeew it... gorgeous and sexy too..

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape