Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-19

What I am using : Part II

continued from ... ... What I am using : Part I

Today, I am going to show you my shower, body lotion & face care products.


My shower indulgence... All from The Body Shop.
From left : Fuzzy Peach bath & shower gel, Satsuma body polish, White Musk shower gel


My body & hand cream lotion.
From left : Sonia Rykiel perfumed body lotion.
V &M dead sea natural beauty (from israel) - I'm using this daily now after getting the sun-burn from Sentosa. I love the passionfruit scent !!
The Body Shop Cranberry shimmer body lotion - This one is a gift from a good friend, hardly use it bcos it is shimmering, maybe on a sexy night out perhaps. The cranberry smell is wow... so mesmerizing...


Facial Mask
The 2 mask sheets are from Korea : Purederm Ginseng & Collagen Essence Mask respectively
The one in the middle is The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop - with kaolin clay to deep cleanse and a thermal complex to warm the skin.


These are my facial care products. I don't really spend much on my face & think it is not getting well taken care off I can see freckles appearing..... sob sob.... :(

From Left :
ZA Make up cleansing oil - So far so good, it can remove the mascara coats well enough.
The BodyShop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
Clinque 3 little piece soap for my daily wash
The BodyShop Vitamin E Eye Cream
L'oreal Wrinkle de-crease for the eye
L'oreal Revitalift NIGHT cream for the face
Artistry Time Defiance Night Time Renewal Lotion
Artistry Tonic Lotion


Lip Gloss
I cannot survive a day without my lip gloss on. I'm addicted. I have to wear it to sleep too. haha :D

From left : Lip Ice Lip Balm, L'oreal Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss, SilkyGirl Juicy Fruity Brush-on Lip Gloss & the last one also from SilkyGirl but I hardly use now.

29 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Leena said...

soooo many beauty products. no wonder you look radiant all the time. i only have cleanser, sunblock lotion and at most, eye cream.

do you use all of them everyday??

btw, here's a tag for you.
http://babyshern.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-tree-blog-parade.html

rambochai said...

hahahahahahahaha.... not the guy using product ... but i eat weight gain start from last week... :::)))

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : I used facial cleanser, tonic lotion, night creams for face & eyes & the lip balm daily :)

Thanks for the tag. I don't have X'mas tree at home....LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Rambochai : Hi :)

Anonymous said...

oooh yeah a girl's gotta have her products you know... ha....

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : My sis has 3 times more of what I have :)

LadyJava said...

OMG Janice.. Looking at your collection makes me think I'm so neglecting my face..heheheh...how long is your beauty regime??

J@n!ce said...

LJ : You'll be surprised that I actually have so many products, but I'm conveniently forgeting to follow the proper steps. Esp, my masking. I only rem that I need to do when I see outbreaks! Aiyo....terrible :(

LadyJava said...

Me too... It's been so long since I've worn my mask that I think it has even dried up..lolzz.. and my nose already got blackhead also got no discipline to use the remover.. terrible lahh me! :P

Amel said...

WOW, it seems to me you've been taking good care of yourself. I use any type of liquid soap I can find here in the supermarket...for facial wash I only use a liquid form, but I always have to put on some lotion (any type as long as not too expensive and it doesn't make my skin dry)...lip balm and sunscreen are a must. I bought RoC sunscreen, but later on when the tube's empty I'll buy something from here (dunno what yet). And I also use extra virgin olive oil (cooking oil) for moisturizer he he he...

I also use facial mask every once in a while but over here they only have moisturizing facial mask. My fave facial musk is mud mask but I can't find it here. :-(((

Jamy said...

Janice,

Im here to visit U!

Hey see my shout in ur box when Im in the airport to KL at night?

I really love ur blog music, even my friend beside me enjoyed it so much. I took the photo when I viewed ur blog in airport. I showed u next time in my blog ok? Feel happy that ur friend visit ur blog altho shes away to holiday?

See when I go Singapore then can meet you up, this mummy of 2 kids with fashionable look still so young....

Thanks my friend for missing me.

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I'm just the same as you, I always purchased but din use. When I finally decided to use it, the expiry is near & I think I don't dare to use....LOL :D

I've got freckles appearing nowdays too. Sigh !! Old already....sob sob...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I hardly apply sunscreen lotion that's why lately I realized I've got freckles appearing...sob sob. The mineral mask that I am using is abit like mud mask ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : I din see your shout on my box leh? When did you shout, today?
Thanks for visiting me at the airport & took a pic. Cant wait to see it when you return back to post. Take care & safe journey home :)

Juliana said...

wow..i never do so much things like you ;) Maybe i should think about that hehehe..

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Sorry that my post gonna make u busy... haha :D

kegler747 said...

It's really a lot Janice... That's why every Christmas I always go to The Body Shop to buy gifts to my girl friends coz u will never go wrong when u give them beauty products. Right? This Christmas I gave some of my girl friends an orange spritzer for those who are always on the go to refresh them instantly :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's so sweet of you to know what gals like & bought for your gal friends. Yes I think we simply love scents. I've never receive any yet... LOL :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

that's a lot of products. is bodyshop good?

Adrian said...

So how much time do you spend getting on and off all that cosmetic prducts...must take at least a half a day! LOL But I bet it's worth every minute! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : No lah... I don't get to use all everyday...;)

Mariuca said...

Thanks for sharing woman! I use SK-II for facial products, which reminds me that I'm almost out, need to go shoppin'! :):):)

Raghav said...

Hi Janice

Hope u r doing well & having a gr8 week end.

I have a meme for u! Enjoy!

http://raghavsubramanian.blogspot.com/2007/12/birthday-month-personality-meme.html

Regards,
Raghav.

Raghav said...

Hi Dear Janice..
Thanx for coming here to my blog. i'm following u'r blog for quite some months now. u'r articles r really good to read & a good time pass with lot of info.
Happy to hear tht we both share the same birthday month.
Take care.
Luv,
Raghav.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You're so rich, SKII is very ex :)

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : Welcome you here. Thanks for the tag. Marzie tagged me too :)

towr said...

you have so many abubot my girl

J@n!ce said...

Towr : That's rite ;p

amei79 said...

Wow, so many brands u use? Im using Dove for body & hair syampoo, biore for washing my face...of course, guy like me need less beauty products...lazy mah...lolz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape