Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-12-21

My Little Helper ....



Not bad right? hehe ;p

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Blur Ting said...

Wah, he's well trained. His future wife will be so lucky!

J@n!ce said...

BlurTing : He just loves to play with the trolly. hehe ;p

kegler747 said...

Wow! How sweet of Zac :) ... me my mom doesn't want me to accompany her in supermarkets as the shopping cart will be filled with my stuffs. I love to grab whatever is new that fancy me :)

Anonymous said...

Good Good..you're training him well!

The Bimbo said...

WA so cute le :) hehe

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

At least he's starting young. His future girl friend would be so proud of him ... LOL!

Mariuca said...

He he so cute! So young but knows how to be Mommy's lil' helper oredi! Here's a lollipop for Zac! ;)

Jan, long time no tag u, so here's one for the weekend! ;)

http://mariucasperfume.blogspot.com/2007/12/birthday-month-personality-meme.html

Chinneeq said...

so sweet your little man, janice :)

Blur Ting said...

i tagged you in a meme. do it at your own time please.

Trinity said...

:-) too bad I don't have daughter to be married by Zac... hehehe

Amel said...

GOOD BOY!!!!!! ;-D He's SO handsome, as well he he he he...

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : LOL ... I love to shop with my mum, cos she pays mah.....kekeke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Thanks, how nice to have a little helper like that.... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : So funny, Zac volunteer to help me to push.... YAY !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I think his driving skills will be good too since he practice manouvering around using the trolly....LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the lolli for Zac. Very long din give it to him already ah.... keke.

Thanks for the simple tag. I'll get it up next week :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : ya lo :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Sure, very interesting meme. I will do it next week :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : wahahahaha.... I don't have a gal to marry your boys too. :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : You think he is handsome? Thanks :)

LadyJava said...

Wah.. so good... sure get good present from Santa...heheh!

Jeanne said...

Your son knows that his mom need help... it's so good that he help you to push the trolly.

Francine Ann said...

i'd like to have my own little helper too someday.right now, im just wishingn for my period to come.everyday, im thinking that im pregnant.how will yu spend your christmas?

J@n!ce said...

LJ : haha, that's rite, he has been a good boy this year :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : So sweet of him :)

J@n!ce said...

Francine : I thought you are hoping to get preggie? All the best to you...

Not much planz for Xmas actually. I dont really celebrate the season :)

Juliana said...

In couple years, i can see Jason also like that :D Helping me if i must do grocery ho ho ho...

Happy holiday, Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : That would be cool you have a little helper, Jason :)

Merry X'mas to you :)

Amel said...

Yes, he is handsome. :-))) I bet lots of women will go crazy over him later HE HE HE HE HE...

Anonymous said...

What a great helper indeed.

Here's wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Wowow... Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : May you have a joyous festive season too :)

darlene said...

hey my sweet Janice, i want to wish you and your wonderful boys!! a very Merry Christmas!!

WaterLearner said...

I agree with Blur. His training has started young under the good training of his mom. His wife is one lucky gal!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks dear, you are always so sweet. Have a Merry Xmas to you & your the other Darlene. Muackkks... :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks... its a long way to go for him to have a galfriend leh !! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

that's so kind of him! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : How good to have a little helping hand when need arises :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape