Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-09

Amos agrees to sit on the toilet bowl

This morning, I saw Amos attempted to poo with his diaper on. I ask him if he is ready to sit on the toilet bowl? I am surprised that he agreed & dash towards the toilet.
However, I realized that he had already completed "his business" on the diaper. I am still delighted cos he is willing sit on the toilet bowl. I hope very soon he can say good bye to his diaper... ... hmmm... when will that day be?

As far as I could recall, Zac refuse to wear diaper to school at around 2 yrs old. However, if he needed to poo, he will request for the diaper to be worn. I cant really recall when he completely went "diaper-less", I think could be a few months before he turned 3 yrs old. It was a call for celebration then .... all mummies & daddies should be able to relate the jubilation !! Save money buying diaper mah !! :p

21 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

LZmommy said...

I'm sure he will goes diaperless soon :)

It is a definitely a call for celebration when he is diaperless :) I remembered when my kids were diaperless, we bought them pressies and go for a good meal! Hehe! Excuses ;)

J@n!ce said...

Lzmommy : haha...I can imagine how delighted you & hubs were then. Yes, I should get Amos a pressie too :)

Anonymous said...

Amos, faster help your mummy to save money on diaper so she can get you present, ok?

J@n!ce said...

Stella : Thanks for encouraging my son... haha :D

The Bimbo said...

hehe I'm sure he will learn soon!! as all kids will. soon you'll be thinking back to the days when he still wore diapers. :)

kegler747 said...

How cute :) I know you will not have any problems with his toilet training as he seems to learn very fast.

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : That's so true. 1-3 yrs old kids are the most fun to play with. I already missed those days from Zac now ;)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Yes, Amos is learning a lot of things from Zac... both good & bad things... *faint* ;p

Chinneeq said...

that is a big achievement, bravo!! at least he made an attempt to run to the toilet seat and willing to sit on there :p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Ya loh... YAY !! :D

bokjae said...

Its a day all parents love to see! Congrats to amos!

Trinity said...

Yes it's great to be able to save diaper's expenses! hahaha...

Cliff still uses diapers when he is sleeping.. both nap or night.. he never wear diapers when he is not sleeping since he is 1.. of course I have to train him to go to the toilet (or the backyard haha) every 30 minutes to pee... and there were times I have to clean his poo on the floor.. huahahaha... oops.. *pinch my nose*

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Indeed something to rejoice over.... Amos finally poo inside the toilet bowl this morning... YAY !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Trin : I rem bringing Zac to the toilet every 15-30 mins when we first removed his diaper inisde the house too... haha ;p

Jamy said...

Janice mummy,

That's so great of recording each growth of ur child.

I will do the same thing when I have my own child.

Now I am single but this few weeks I had been thinking about what if I gonna be mother soon, what shd i do? I need to buy alot of mother knowledge book to take care and educate my child.

Before that happens, I have a thought that grow inside my heart.

How you want your child to treat you as a mummy?

I still got 5 to 7 years to reach the level but now Im thinking the question because its better to start reflecting it in ur mind now.

If you want others to treat the way you like, think about how you treat them the other way round.

How your child treat you is the same way how you treat your daddy and mummy.

What you are doing and thinking now will reflect to your future.

The feeling and thought is developing in the present so same thing will give it back to you in future.

That's so important to think about it. How I treat my mummy ...is the same way how my child gonna treat me ....

Thats my sharing after reading ur post...Janice ...thanks for inspiring me so much of thought!

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : So happy that my post could inspire you. You are right that how we treat our parents will gonna be the same way how our child is gonna treat us the way we bring them up. All the best to you :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan! I wonder if Amos will be upset with his mommy later on when he grows up and see his "shy shy" picture here he he!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think he will be grateful to me for snapping those precious moments of his milestone :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Yehey for Amos! Great milestone.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Definitely ;)

emilayusof said...

Congrats Amos!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape