Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-17

Our first visit to Jacob Ballas Children Garden


Din know there is such a place until friend told me.
Really very fun, the kids had a great time :)

39 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Morning Jan! I like the first picture cause Zac looks extra cute! And yay, first commenter after a LONG time! :):):)

LZmommy said...

The place looks great! I must make effort to go there with the kids.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

We have been there before and my children love it :)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

this place seems more fun than Pasir Ris Park or Bishan Park leh.. ya lorz :P

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

this place looks fun! im sure chloe will hv as much fun as amos & zac. I love amos pic inside the silde tube. Cool pic! :)

chartao said...

it looked fun and the kids sure enjoyed themselves!!

darlene said...

awww, looks like a great time...these are moments to cherish!!

Juliana said...

indeed...it is looks fun place to visit :D

I am tagging you, Time Capsule tag

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for being my first commenter... after quite some time. You are the best :)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Bring LZ there, they are gonna have some fun. Rem to bring extra sets of clothings for them !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Ling : I just found out yet another fun place. Will check it out maybe this weekend :)

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Indeed & less crowded too cos not many pple knows of the place ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jean : haha, I think he is a bit scare of the slide speed. Look at his expression. WAH !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Too bad its a bit far from my house, else will bring them there more often :)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Definitely ;)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks, will check it out :)

Anonymous said...

hi. looks really fun. =D

hey, i have a reward for you on my blog (color it green). =D

faizalnizam said...

Hi there, just dropping by to say Hello,

I found your blog from the Big Bang Master List.

Have a nice day.

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks for the award :)

J@n!ce said...

Faizal : Thanks for finding me thru the Big Bang list :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha.. yeah, i thought so! Chloe doesn't like the tube slide either. She prefers the open wan. But i loved the tube slide. hehe..

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I've a phobia for enclosed slide. This was bcos I was stuck once when I'm young. The fear is still in me... haha... ;)

LZmommy said...

Hi Janice

I have a tag for you, Link Love

Health Freak Mommy said...

Nice pix... and it certainly looked like a fun outing!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a cool hanging bridge. I could see how the kids had a great time playing with those fun water fountains.

Amel said...

WOW!!! Looks like SO MUCH FUN indeed!!! Have a BLESSED weekend, Jan! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Jane : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Yes, really very fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : They love running on the bridge ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Have a good weekend with your hubs ;)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, thanks for dropping by.

Where is the above place? Never heard of it. Singapore very few outdoor places for family. Got to bring my son there. Looks like fun!

Have a nice weekend. Cheers!

A Mature Student said...

Is this in Singapore? Looks quite nice.

Leena said...

wow, a hanging bridge. I bet my legs will go all jelly if I'm up there. Nice place, with the water fountain and all.

J@n!ce said...

MT : Its beside the Botanical Gardens :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : It is :)

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : The bridge is not really that scary. Its really very harmless :)

Unknown said...

Nice place. We brought Ethan there about a month ago and he loved it to bits. A pity that it was close to closing time though so we didn't have a lot of time there. Will definitely return to Botanic Gardens, which is my family's favourite playground and exercise spot. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Walter : Good !! Its really warm recently, best time to go is the early morning & late afternoon :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape