Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-04

Moi Birthday @ Prive


I had a fantastic night over at Prive @ Keppel Bay on my birthday.

I would like to thank Rachel (for being my first commenter to my previous post), Trinity, Marzie, Darlene, Emila, Pauline Wong, Bobo, Lzmommy, Uncle Sam, Carlo, Bobby, Lian, Girle, JoN, LJ, Leonard, Winston, Rozella, Amel, Chin Nee, Jeanne, Fiona, MsLou & BlurTing Also thanks to friend's greetings over at Facebook, Kevin, Efendi, Vi, Zubli & my 3 fav lovely ladies.

Last but not least, a very SPECIAL thanks to Jean for sending the sweet birthday card & pressie via speedpost to me. Your warming gesture left me smiling the whole day :)

Here's a peep to the latest entry to the rapidly growing waterfront dining scene in Singapore, Privé, or private in French :)

66 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

gorgeous mom!!! happy bday!!

J@n!ce said...

Cas : hehe, thanks ;)

Gelombang Rakyat said...

This is a miracle. Wow!

Bless said...

Happy Birthday Janice! More happiness and blessings!

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Zubli : Totally fantastic :)

J@n!ce said...

Bless : Thanks :)

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Yes j@n!ce, I know. There are those who asked me, why even celebrate birthdays, particularly those I know who even forget their own birthdate. Hehehehe. I said, it is the beginning of self on earth, what day can equal this, especially on the first moment of one self becoming a being. Well, I watch the slides you put here in your post, yes, totally fantastic. I can feel also, Chinese say, funtasticnizationness!!! LOL!!! Treasure and Cherish, to you, and those like me who celebrate this, be it self and others too.

J@n!ce said...

Zubli : Thanks for your msg. I just rem that I've forgotten to upload my birthday cake. A slice of oreo cheesecake... haha.... totally yummilicious ;)~~~~

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! I saw on FB you put that you just missed a registered mail, was it the pressie from Jean? ;) Happy birthday again sweetie, glad u had a great time! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie, haha...I got it re-delivered yesterday afternoon. So thoughtful of Jean :)

chartao said...

i do see that you enjoyed your birthday dinner and also the cam whoring...


what a nice place for dinner!!

happy birthday once again!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Thanks, the scenery is just too beautiful not to capture photos ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! it's always been a great pleasure to give pressies to my favourite peoples when they least expected it. :) And it warmth my heart and filled it wt joy to know that they will appreciate it. Hope that i'll remember to post u something on yr next birthday! Love ya!

oh, enjoy yr MJ session and "Gambate"! Hope you win lots!! :)

Anonymous said...

ur DOB on 1/4, April Fool?
Well, happy birthday to you.

Anonymous said...

looking gorgeous! happy bday! sorry tt i wasn't able to come here sooner & wished sooner cz I'm so busy studying for finals =)

kegler747 said...

U don't look like you have 2 little boys Janice :) It seems you're in a prom but only informal, hehehe

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

try the riverside indonesian restaurant. the food served there is nice :)

Gelombang Rakyat said...

May I taste a piece of da cake? Yes?

FL Sam said...

You have a blast on your Birthday. Great foods and great dining places. :)

The Bimbo said...

WAHHh I've heard of this place and do so want to go. Lucky Girl! You sure deserve this wonderful treat on your birthday! and.. You've got GREAT legs!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! romantic birthday!!! will visit there when i go spg!

WaterLearner said...

Nice Dooper pictures! Must have been quite a celebration for you huh :-)

Happy Weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Amei : Yes, my birthday is on 1/4. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : So sweet... I just finished my MJ session. Won S$5. It was an enjoyable game with friends ;)

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Thanks for coming over & all the best to your finals. You GO gal :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Awwww, thanks. I'm so flattered. However, I can really see myself aging nowdays & my eyesight is giving me problems too :(

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : Thanks, I kept seeing the advertisement on the restaurant. Will try it one of these days :)

J@n!ce said...

Zubli : I've forgotten to download the cake. Its just one slice of Oreo Cheesecake ;)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : You can see that its a great dining place right? *thumbs up*

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Go try it, you will not regret, the beautiful scenery is already worth the effort. Thanks for your compliments :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Come n try if you get a chance :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Indeed. I will visit again. Happy weekend to you too :)

Amel said...

AYAYAYYYY...you look SO SEXY, Jan!!! ;-D Glad to hear you had a WONDERFUL dinner! ;-D

darlene said...

Hi Sweetie, so glad you had a nice time...you definatly deserve it.....=)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, it was a relaxing & enjoyable one :)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks so much :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Janice. :) The dining place is lovely & the ambiance was good huh.

Trinity said...

Look like you have a romantic blast! :-) Must be because someone nice who accompany you? *wink*

btw, I notice a very beautiful necklace you wore! :-)

Trix said...

Hi Janice,sorry I missed your birthday.I see you had lots of happy moments and even a thoughtful gift from Jean.How sweet of her.I want to wish you a belated birthday.Hope you have many more.All the pictures are so beautiful.I especially like the one of your son blowing up the balloon,he is so cute.Have fun,Janice :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy belated birthday to you Janice. What a lovely birthday celebration you've had!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Happy belated birthday!

Sorry for not able to wish you happy birthday earlier. I have been spending much of my free time with my son. He just recovered from flu and now is my wife's turn. The flu bug is around.

May God bless you abundantly on your birthday and everyday of your life. Cheers!

Adrian said...

Happy Birthday again Janice!! Loks like you had a marvellous night out on your birthday!! So many nice pictures!! Bet you felt special...well you deserve it!

Cheers Supermom! :)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Precisely. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : hehe, I bought that necklace for a long time already but just couldn't find a right occasion to wear all along. That was the first time I wore it. *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : I snap the photo of my Amos playing with the balloon & so coincident he tried to pretend blowing it up. He is so fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : You must be busy attending to your family. Hope they get well soon. May GOD bless them for a speedy recovery. Take Care :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Thanks :)

Blur Ting said...

Lovely place and gorgeous birthday girl! Never knew of this new dining place. Must go!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, you've just been tagged by Spiff :D

RW said...

Looks like a fun time, love the photos Janice!!

Juliana said...

Hope still not too late to say..Happy birtday to you :D

I am back....Glad to be home again :D Thanks to visit my blog when i was on vacation. Still visit my blog to see more photos on our vacation.

J@n!ce said...

Blur : You have to go there to see it for yourself. You will like it :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks, will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Glad to know you are back. Hope Jason is fine too? :)

Themuxicbox said...

Glad you enjoyed urself!

Chinneeq said...

Janice, that is a romantic celebration. U are soooo lucky!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : ya, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I'm back from my short vacation.

It's wonderful to see such great photos of your birthday. I could see that you had a special celebration. The place looks fantastic and ideal for a romantic date. The food looks delicious. I'm glad you had a fabulous time.

Thanks for the special mention on this post.

If you have time, I just posted pictures of my weekend trip.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for sharing your weekend trip. I think the happiest being Yohan. What a cute name he gave to his souveniers :)

Bobby Revell said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday Janice! Sorry I haven't been by this week, I haven't been feeling well but I am much better now!

emilayusof said...

Wow! Great pictures!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Hope you are fine now. Take Care :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape