Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-08

Amos & his Famous Amos


Cute Amos holding on to the Famous Amos ;p
How wonderful to have Amos eating his "own" brand of cookies right?

PERFECT !!

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

The new ambassador? Amos looks so serious ;)

J@n!ce said...

Stella : haha, he just woke up from a nap...keke ;p

Trinity said...

yeah.. hahaha.. Amos looks serious.. "Auntie Trin will not take your cookies, Amos.. come on.. smile!" *grin*

Mariuca said...

I love Famous Amos, esp the butterscotch & pecan! :)Can give Aunty Marzie some Amos? :)

eastcoastlife said...

Whenever I buy Famous Amos Cookies, I'm gonna think of him. hehe.... I cannot have enough of their cookies.

Juliana said...

what an coincidence name of cookies :D Is it delicious hi hi hi

Blur Ting said...

Amos looks more and more handsome as he grows older!

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Trinity...sorry for not smiling cos I just woke up from sleep...still "blur"....hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Marie, my mama bought the chocolate chips & pecan.... share with you... yum yum ;)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : How great a cookie like that can makes u rem my son.... YAY !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Awww, you think so? Thanks :):):)

Anonymous said...

now u make me wanna eat the cookies edi. too bad, raining heavily outside, cant go buy...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I guess Famous Amos is his favorite cookies eh?

Heart of Rachel said...

I love Famous Amos too! :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Ask your hubs to buy for you tmr? :)

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : This is the first time he tried it. I bet the taste is too heavy for him. Rather heaty too. He refuse to take more... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I finished the whole packet this afternoon... LOL :D

Bobby Revell said...

Were you eating those cookies when you named Amos? Hahaha, I like famous Amos cookies too. My favourite is the peanut butter cookies:)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape