Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-09

3D Pull Back Racing Car


I bought 2 sets of the DIY 3D racing car at an offer during the Metro expo sales. I thought I could sit down to work on it with the boys .... however, it is quite tough !! Finally, Daddy helped the boys to assembly it yesterday. The output is so fragile that one of the 2 cars is damaged almost immediately. A bit of effort needed from Daddy to fix it again !!

Quite an interesting car with pull back mechanism though and its only S$1.50 :)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yippee!!! i am FC here~ !! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, the car looks cool, jan! and for a 1.50, i think it's worth the buy! :)

kegler747 said...

I'm envious! I love these type of toys years years ago ;) hehehe

Anonymous said...

my son would love any pull back and let go car!

Anonymous said...

cool buy!
normally for such DIY, there isn't that mechanism, wahhhh... you 'kio-dio' ah!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yipppe, Jean is back to be my FC. Wah... Sunday night so late you still haven't sleep? :)

Yes, the toy was really a good buy. I think I saw at shops selling around S$3-S$5 without sales :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Its an interesting DIY toy, cheap with pull back and so much fun for the little ones :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Yes, mine too.... however, he used to pull back the wrong way. LOL :D:D:D:D

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : I din realized that it has the pull back function though it is written on the cover. *blur*
I bought it bcos I wanna do some crafts with the boys and its relatively cheap.

Hubs fixed it the other day and mentioned abt the pull back. I was like.... wow, so cool indeed :):)

Enchie said...

he looks happy! thats a really nice toy car.

Mummy Moon said...

Wohh, it is worth of your money isn't it? The boy like it? Very soon Me too need to buy toy car for Heng Heng :)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : It looks really colorful too :)

J@n!ce said...

Moon : Little boys are just fascinated with automobile ;p

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha... yeahlar, jan! i just finished my MJ games mah that time. hehe. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

eh, u still havent put my pretty avatar at yr FC column huh? hehe

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i'll drop by later to check. Hv a great day! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You really can leh... play until so late the next day still can wake up early to WORK!! hehe ;p

So sorry abt the linky love. I thought I added it but it didn't appear. I've placed it again. Thanks for telling me, dear :)

Mizohican said...

Thats almost 50 bucks in my currency, which I would say is still pretty cheap!!! Nice going mom :-)

I miss those days I used to be crazy about such cars too! lolz.

Mariuca said...

Uwah congrats to Jean!

Mariuca said...

Dropping by to wish u a great Tuesday Janice. Can u believe I'm out of cafe 21??? :(

Mariuca said...

Nowadays quite difficult to find cafe 21 u know... everywhere out of stock! ;)

Mariuca said...

Jan, I think I'll be like you, for sure find it difficult to help assemble the toy lol! :)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Its really cheap that's why I bought it. Boys just love cars don't they? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Really????? We still have stocks over our side leh. However, its getting more ex nowadays compared to 5 yrs ago. It was only S$2.95, now..... S$3.87 :(:(:(

I think I better stock up, very soon my side will drain up too. hahaha :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hahaha... when a MJ player wanted to play, nothing can stop her, even if it meant not enough sleep. lol!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!! jan, i can see my pretty avatar here oledi!! thanks alot, woman! *HUGZ*

Monica said...

hehe! I hope their Daddy is able to fix it again :-)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I have to agree too. Such mj addicts are we. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Yes, time is the only contraint now but he will get it up soon :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's cool! Looks challenging to make but fun at the same time.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, its too challenging for me. I'm just a failed engineer!! LOL :):)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape