Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-23

Best Mom Award

I got the Best Mom Award from Enchie. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

The best part of being a mom is seeing the child growing up day by day under my care. It gives purpose to me & complete as a person.

Angeline, Angela, Blur, Chin Nee, ECL, Emila, Farah, Ling, LZMommy, Juliana, Moon, Nessa, Nyumix, Rachel, Trinity, Wen

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator are Ling & Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

39 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Something About Us said...

thanks for the award Janice!! :)

- Ling

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh no!!!! how come i ended up 2nd????

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

:((( jan, so heartpain lar!!! both ling & i commented at the same time. but looks like her connection is faster than me by mili second. :(((

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

anyway, congrates on yr award! You def deserve this award!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congrates to yr recipients too! i am sure they are the best moms too!! :)

eastcoastlife said...

awwww... thanks for the award!

Enjoy your kids, they grow up fast! :D

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Congrats for being my FC.... you arrived at the same time as my good buddy, Jean :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You are so cute lah.... must be the connection over your side cos I can see the time you arrive is the same as Ling!!

Don't worry dear, I will put up both your link & Ling's :):)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : You're welcome. Yes, I'm enjoying every moment now :):)

Mummy Moon said...

Thank you, Janice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, J@nice!

Enchie said...

you're very welcome Janice ;) Have a great week!

Blur Ting said...

You deserve this reward! And thanks for giving it to me :-)))

Nessa said...

Hola Janice!

Thank you for awarding me with such a lovely award :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you Janice!!! *Big Hug*

J@n!ce said...

Moon : You're welcome !! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Enjoy your award :p

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : Wow your retro avatar is so amazing. I've not tried styling my hair like that... I wonder how I would look like ;p

J@n!ce said...

Blur : You are one great mom I know of !! *applause* :):)

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : You're welcome :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : KK & BB are so fortunate to have you as mommy always guiding & by their side :):)

Anonymous said...

thks Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Wen : You deserve the award, gal :):)

Juliana said...

thanks for this award, Janice. You are so sweet :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

good day, jan!! i am so happy to see both our links up there!! thanks for the linkies love, woman!! i was so heart pain yesterday but now you've just made my day. Thanks alot!!! *HUGZ*

J@n!ce said...

Jul : Hey, you are one wonderful mommy to Jason :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I like to see people smile & glad that I've made your day an even brighter one :):)

Thanks for being my long time follower & buddy :)

Anonymous said...

got a tag for u

http://thotsntales.com/?p=1416

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks for the award. Its new to me :)

Mariuca said...

WOW! 2 FC??? That is awesome Janice!

Mariuca said...

Congrats on the Mommy award dearie, this one has ur name written all over! :):):)

Monica said...

Congrats on the award J@n!ce!!!! You deserve it..;-)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Ling & Jean arrived at the same time actually. So there are 2 FC for this post !! hahaha :D:D:D:D

J@n!ce said...

Monica : Thanks, I love this award :)

emilayusof said...

thank you for the award, janice!

Trinity said...

Janice thank you dear for remembering me, what a really great feeling to receive this award after a long time not blogging regularly anymore hehehe.. thank you!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : You're welcome!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : How can I forget you when coming to such great award? ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape