Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-25

Zac's MC : Day 1

You must be thinking what Zac will be doing on his first day of LONG MC? ;)

In the morning, after taken his breakfast. I saw he took a piece of plain paper & busy writing & drawing. He showed the following drawing to me when it was done. I recognized it cos this was one of the bed time books I read to the boys before. He copied it from the book cover. I thought it was quite a good one. He even changed the name below to his (the book was a hand down from my nephew) So smart !! :):)

He played some toys in the late morning & settled down to work on his K2 chinese assessment. He actually complete the rest of the assessment today. As you can see, he can be very serious when he is writing. He doesn't like me to look at him when he does his chinese cos I will start to comment on his chinese strokes ;p



In the afternoon, I bring out the painting tools for him. It is a good time for him to paint cos Amos is napping, the latter will not have a chance to spill the paint & dirty Zac's drawing ;)

For the first drawing, he explained to me that's daddy & mummy standing near the house under the HOT sun. LOL :)
For the other drawing, he actually drew Amos' water bottle's cap. wahahahaha :D



I urged him to take a rest after that but he told me he isn't tired. He doesn't look like a sick person at all, still full of energy & very good appetite. :)

I allowed him to play a few rounds of PC games after that...


I hope to wake up in the morning to see his rashes slowly clearing off. He will have to go for doctor's review on Thurs. Hopefully looking at his condition, can shorten his MC? ;p
10 days of MC is sooooooo LONG. Zac will be missing his teachers & friends terribly :):)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Juliana
JANICE NG © 2009

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Juliana said...

Btw, what is MC?? Is he sick?? If yes, I hope he will be better soon.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Yes, Zac is down with mild Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. Doctor gave him 10 days of MC (Medical Cert). He is unfit for school during these period of time :(

kegler747 said...

10 days can be enjoyable :) I hope he gets better soon.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : hahaha.... enjoyable to him but... but.... stressful to us ;p

Agnes said...

poor things....I hope Zac gets better soon!!

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : Thanks for your well wishes for him :):)

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ He really draw well!~

J@n!ce said...

LPM : Is it? Thanks :):)

eastcoastlife said...

He doesn't look sickly and tired. 10 days would be a long holiday. You have to make plans to entertain him. :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Ya lo, he doesn't look sick at all as such he doesn't wanna rest. I have to keep thinking of things to keep him occupied.... *scratch head*

Lee said...

Hi Janice, I was at Agnes's desert bungalow having cheese cake I about to check out noticed your lovely profile pic and slammed on my brakes, did a U turn here.

You have a cute son there. Good looking too, got his mother's good looks I can see.
Looks like good future as an architect or car designer with Ferrari or BMW, ha ha. Or join Bill Gates and his gang, seeing him on the pc. Ha ha.

Janice, keep a song in your heart and have a nice day, best regards, Lee.

Anonymous said...

Ya man, I thought it's an extended MC just by seeing the post header. LOL!

Blur Ting said...

He's such a good kid and a great artist. Hope it is not really a case of HFMD and that he can get back to school soon.

Heart of Rachel said...

It's good to see Zac channeling his energy on art works. He's so creative. I hope that he will continue to get better. Wishing him well.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Hi.. my first time to comment on your page.

Your kid is so smart. I really love kids who enjoys Art hihi.. He might become a great artist somday =)

Mariuca said...

Good morning Janice! Looks like Zac had a fun and productive day, good for him! :)

Mariuca said...

So cute la Amos spill the paint on Zac's drawing ha ha! Naughty lil monster lol! ;)

LEon said...

Nice drawing. He can really draw. :)

Anonymous said...

tagged you dear

Monica said...

what a cute drawing!! ;-)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Lee : Thanks for your visit & words :)

J@n!ce said...

Gallivanter : Hopefully he doesn't need to extend his MC. 10 days is already a "killer" LOL ;p

J@n!ce said...

Blur : It really is!! I send him for review again. The rashes on his throat is less obvious but rashes on his abdomen multiplied & his butt is another HIT now *sob*

However, he doesn't have fever so doctor prescribe a cream for him to apply :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : At least he still understands why he cant go to school & can easily stay indoor to do some creative arts *phew*

J@n!ce said...

Azumi's Mum : Your little princess is so cute. I'm missing those moments from my boys now ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That lil monster can be really fierce at times. He can take a stick & beat Zac. The latter is so forgiving to him, Zac has grown so much & more matured ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Thanks, at least he still has interest to do paintings.... else I really don't know how to entertain him indoors for so many days ;P

J@n!ce said...

TH : Thanks, interesting meme ;p

J@n!ce said...

Mon : So funny he draw us without fingers. I realized that's the way a 5 yrs old will draw it!! I observe from some of the drawings from his classmates, they draw hands without fingers too ;)

Anonymous said...

aiyo! you remind me of the crazy days which just ended. As days go on, you had to crack your head for more ideas as to what to do with the little guy!!!!
Good Luck!

Jackie said...

I finally made it over Janice. wow my connection and my body have been moving very slow this past week.

I hope the little guy is feeling better. Wow I simply can't believe how much they've grown.

It seems only yesterday they were toddlers.

It's good to finally get by for a visit. I now have you in my favorites...so hopefully I will be by much more!!

Hugs for everyone,
Jackie:-)

Jackie said...

I still haven't had time to even add a link list yet at my new blog.

But, you will definitely be on it when I get one done!:-))))

Lemonjude said...

Hope he faster recover and get back to school. His MC day really occupied with activity rather than just playing toys...

He looks serious in doing all his work...writing in neat and draw properly...smart and clever boy...

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : That's right loh. Luckily still got some PC games for him to pass his time when I'm really 'out of idea'. LOL :):)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks for dropping over & rem to link me when everything is in place over your side ;p

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I was surprised that he didn't really make a great fuss for the LONG days at home. He just loves to do assessment books, esp those that he is good in. ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, jan, im impressed wt Zac, really! you know, it's so hard to get my chloe to do her homework but now Zac is doing it on his own! Chloe normally would just watch High Five dvd, it's a musical + educational dvd. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : High 5..... Zac loves it too. He has been watching the vcd since he was like less than a year old. I bought a lot of those educationl vcd for him. My boys don't watch it now cos we have cable tv & they are watching Disney channels now ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape