Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-07

Freebies... and more...

Times are getting tougher nowadays and I'm trying to cut down expenses. Wouldn't it be good to receive freebies or free samples along the way?

My dad has got high cholesterol and I heard from friends that psyllium fiber in Metamucil can help to lower cholesterol. There are different flavours to choose from and I believe my dad would prefer berry burst!

Valentine's Day is around the corner. How about receive free chocolate fondue for two from The Melting Pot? All you need to do is join the club.

What about doing some simple survey and getting paid for it? Student Freebies offers a variety of free stuff really worth checking out!

Wow wow... so much things for me to digest. I would prefer to subscribe to their weekly newsletter (it's free!) for updates.
What are you waiting for? Grab the free samples and freebies like everyone else :)

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Carlo
JANICE NG © 2009

6 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

Who does not love samples and freebies??? :) hehehe

I love the free taste of foods at supermarkets! That is why I am fat ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a typical Singaporean, so when there's freebies, you'll find me there! *laugh*

Juliana said...

i love freebies as well :D

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : My boys like to collect those free food samples from food fair & supermarkets too. haha :)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : LOL !! For me, it depends if the freebies are worth to queue up or not. hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Me too, especially samples for new product. I think it is a good marketing for consumers to try out !! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape